Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
look up! ^.^
horseluver2435 will become famous soon enough

Default New idea

This is my first real post, so here it goes. I thought of this a while ago, but I wanted to know what everyone else thought.

A webkinz school!!!!

Here's how it would work:
The first day you pick out one of four options. They're no big deal, because you can change later if you want/need to. The four opitions are:
1. Drop off your Webkinz in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon.
2. Drop off your Webkinz in the morning and have them bussed home in the afternoon.
3. Have them be bussed to school in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon.
4. Have them be bussed to school in the morning and bussed in the in the afternoon.

Drop off/Pick up option (anytime) would mean you would have to (in the morning and afternoon)click on the school option in Things To Do to allow your pet to go to school.
Having them bussed means your pets (whichever pets you want) will be taken to school, even if you haven't logged on yet. However, Webkinz could not stay at school past 4:30. If you do not pick your pet up when you say you will, they will be automatically be bussed home.

Another thing I think they should add is a new meter(like the Happy, Health, and Hunger). It would be like a "Knowledge" meter, but Ganz could call it anything they wanted. Your Webkinz would only have 10 to begin. That's not a bad thing, like when Health is at 10. But the higher Knowledge they have the longer they'll stay happier. They would gain points by going to school or answering Quizzy questions.

Which brings me to my weird-ish and final point.
Homework. When your pet returns, there would be a "letter" in the lower left hand corner of your room, just like mail. This is your pets homework. Each Webkinz that goes to school gets 10 assorted Quizzy questions for homework, and 5 for Lil'Kinz. You would recieve 1 Knowledge point for every question you answer correctly, plus the KinzCash you would get for answering the at Quizzy's and Knowledge points just for your pets going to school.

Well, I know that was long, but I really like my idea, and would appreciate an answer. Please read it and think about how cool it would be!!!

P.S. This is also a good idea because during the school day, your pets are stuck at home all day long. So fight the boredness!!!! (Even though the pets might not thank us for making them a school....)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 PM   #2

Default Re: New idea

cool idea i have had the same idea
Old 09-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
anibeat75 is just really niceanibeat75 is just really nice

i LUVVVVV it!! u can make a PETITION thread! if u make one, put me in as the 2nd one! ( after you cuz ure the 1st person so)
anibeat75 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
milkyway44929 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's a REALLY good idea! i love it!