Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default New Game Suggestions

I would love to see some new games or maybe some old ones brougth back?

Here's some ideas:

1. different solitare games or card games
2. racing game (cars)
3. pinball machine
4. fishing (with a fishing rod and if you catch a special one you get a special prize)
5. surfing (like polar plunge but water)

Anyone else have good ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
ChangingSeasons
Gift Guru

ChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura aboutChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Game Suggestions

I would love to see a racing game! Good Idea
Old 05-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
midnitemadness
Banned
mid94' will become famous soon enough

A Guitar Hero like game is COMPLETELY NECESSARY.
A Guitar Hero like game would bring me completely back to Webkinz as,
I am not going on it as much as I used to, but that was A LONG TIME.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i would like a racing game too!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
ho can't resist a
Webkinz :)

Ducks4ever is on a distinguished road

I think the racing game is a good idea and the fishing and surfing!!! Guitar hero Games ARE TOTALLY NECCESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 05-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

i would like a race car, horse racing, and pinball on WW! that would be so cool!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

Definatly GH!!!
leaper is offline Male
Old 05-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

Secondbanana is an unknown quantity at this point

Somehow I think the Webkinz servers would have a hard time supporting any game that was like Guitar Hero, although that would be really cool. Some other kinds of musically-based games would be neat, though. I also like the idea of a pinball game.

I think some new card games would be fun--- ooh and dominoes!

This isn't really a new game idea, rather an improvement to existing games -- I think Ganz should put a Pause feature into their games. It would be nice to take a break every now and then in the middle of some games, especially when you're still a ways away from completing a level!
Secondbanana is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree on the pause feature too!

I love the idea of a musical themed game though. I played a game once on someones DS Lite where you adopt a cat and then they can sing. You have to click the musical notes at the correct time to finish the song and get the most pionts and there were different levels, it was a ton of fun. Something like that maybe.

A "Simon Says" type game with music/colors would be fun.

I totally vote for Dominoes, I love that game!

How about Yahtzee, they could have a like a jr. version and then the regular version.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

all the ideas at the top of the page r REALLY good! i also like the pause feature idea! like if u sneeze in the middle of a timed game, u can't get a kleenex or u lose the game.

but what is guitar hero? i mean i know it's a video game or something but what is it?
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed