Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default New Game/Food/Garden Ideas

I would love to be able to have my own Bee's and harvest honey!

Also, a game that gives you FISH! So yes, a fishing game, but, you get to keep the fish for food. Of course, it'd have to be something not quite so easy, you'd could fish as much as you want, some fish would be worth more, etc. sometimes you might find an old shoe or... maybe even KC! This could really be a game or just a new way to get food.

How about being able to grow our own flower garden? We can grow food and harvest it, why not flowers?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Game/Food/Garden Ideas

Those are awesome ideas. There should be a cost to fishing like eveytime you cast out it should cost 5 KC. They should also make a bee harvesting outfit. Like the big mask and everything. Great ideas!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
viking6
Webkinz :)

viking6 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool. great ideas. i would like either.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
SPUNGEBOB27

Ooooooooooooo very good ideas
Old 08-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I've seen fishing in other games online so I thought why not Webkinz? The bee idea came from trying to solve one of the new recipes and all the honey (Pomeadrone Punch) and when I was gardening I was like, hmm, wish we had more stuff and I love flowers so why not a flower garden, we could build out own Greenhouses, so maybe they could be planted indoors too in pots?! We need some indoor planting.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

nice Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
quick79 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

I thought I posted earlier that I loved this idea but I guess I didn't (shows how tired I must have been!!). I love these ideas! In addition to the flowers we should be able to grow banana, apple, pear, orange and dragon fruit trees and blueberry bushes! And if we buy a vase we can display the flowers from our own gardens!

I want more interactive gardening items, fishing and beekeeping too! lol
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Great ideas! You could also buy bait!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #9

DoReMi is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome ideas hope they work maybe you should email them to ganz
Old 08-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #10

autumn1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome ideas!! I also think that it would be cool if they made a kinz cash tree!!!
autumn1991 is offline Female
Closed