Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 02:04 AM   #41
According to
Webkinz :)

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

Curtains for the windows and A curtain for the big movie screen.
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 11:52 AM   #42
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

Whew, I think I've added everything! Hard to believe that we have already came up with over 60 ideas for Ganz! Keep up all the wonderful ideas. They are very creative!

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
yummmm

ooh, maybe an ice cream theme too

peace theme? it would suit the peace dog coming out
or a smily face theme? for if they make a smiley dog?

xD
I like that idea. Can't wait for the pup! Peace Wallpaper and a peace sign rug. Love it
View Post Originally Posted by frog009
I agree with a peace theme-omg that would be so cool! Peace is wonderful...
And maybe the theme could match the Peace Puppy's colours?

-Violet
Yes that would be perfect. Those colors are really pretty as is...like pastels.
View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
yes, peace is wonderful. I would love for there to be a happiness dog so there could be like a peace, love, and happiness theme. (:
That is clever! They already have the luv pup, peace pup, why not a smiley face pup
View Post Originally Posted by FreakShow.
Haha , thanks for thinking my ideas a nice.
Also I think it'd be cool to have a Lava theme, with like dark rock wallpaper with lines that are vertical of lava that actually moves.

Buisness theme, with like a huge business desk, executive chairs, secretary desk, computers and laptops.

Library Theme, huge Bookcases with ladders going up them, statues, desks with lights attached.

Also new rooms, like Halls! And a hall theme, with long carpets, portraits of webkinz with different frames like bronze gold silver diamond.

Also new windows, ones with candles in them, ones with the curtains or blinds rapidly changing colors.

Talk Show theme - coffee mugs, long different shaped desks, circle desks, triangle desks, mircophones, make up studios, and cameras.

New Pianos, wood, glass, even like diamonds and gold!

More and more fountains, I absolutely love fountains. Ones t hat can go inside as well!
Sure! Your ideas are very creative! I am so glad you share them here!
View Post Originally Posted by lalagirl770
Curtains for the windows and A curtain for the big movie screen.
The movie screen would look cool with draw back curtains.
Again, thanks so much for sharing. I will keep adding when I can.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 12:13 PM   #43
Call me DolphinGirl!
Webkinz :)

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

ohhh! i have a theme...
Mountain Top Theme!!!!!! (evergreens for inside, snowy-rocky floors, smoky mountain effect machine, etc.)
Garden Theme!!!! (flower table, tree lamp, moss on rock chair, etc.)
Pink&Purple Theme!!!
Blue&Green Theme!!!
Food theme!!! (marshmellow chair, cheese fridge, etc.)
Country flags (usa,britain, mexico,canada, etc.)
Sparkly theme!!! (diamond bed, emerald table, amethyst chair, etc.)
Book theme!!!(bookshelf bed, bookshelf walls, book chair, book table)
Music theme (piano bed, music note walls, tuba chair, oboe lamp, flute desk, etc.)
Bathroom theme with actually matching mats, toilet, rugs, ducky, sink, bath, shower, etc.)
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #44
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

awesome ideas!
-stormy room- with like, darkcloud beds, chairs or whatever that float and rain comes out the bottom of them, and like, lights that are lighting bolts, and hail chairs, and the tornado plant would fit right in (:
-flower theme- with roses, hibiscuses, tulips, lilacs, etc. furniture
-a pillow room
-a rainbow room

Last edited by frostfur; 02-01-2010 at 08:01 PM..
Closed