Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #11
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

I would love to see a Spa theme with:
Waterfalls
A bed with a Waterfall as a headboard, etc
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #12
Carrots are good for
Webkinz :)

superjellybean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

ok i copied and pasted my ideas from my thread:

Awhile back I posted a few ideas I had for Ganz to improve Webkinz World. Now I have MORE!!

The Garage
I think they should seperate the Wshop into mini stores. . .like a mall. You would have to drive there in your car, buy gas etc. And ALSO there would be "a garage". Where you could buy other or design and build a new one step by step.

The Photo Studio
Photograph your pet/s however you like with whatever clothes and backgrounds and props and then be able to buy the photo! You could buy wallpaper or carpet, or a small frame (for a table) or a large picture (for the wall) Or a big panoramic picture of your whole Webkinz family!

The Garage SALE
You should be able to set up an empty yard room on the weekends for a garage sale. You could buy blankets that allow you to set indoor items outdoors. Once you have a decent amount of items to sell, you open your garage sale to the public! The prices would be the same as if you were selling the items to the Wshop, but instead the item goes to someone who wants it!

The Staircase
I think you should be able to build UP and not just OUT for your house. You could buy different types of stairs and banisters, (hey, another boutique at the mall-- hardware store!) and could buy windows that look outside (like maybe into your yard! I'm on a roll!).

The Restaurant
There should be a room in the clubhouse that's just a restaurant. Kind of like in Coral Cove there's the buffet. . . but where you place your order and someone cooks it from the items in the pantry, someone serves it, dot dot dot. The closest we have now is a kind of role-play thing going on in the Super Chef room.

I think we also need KinzChat Plus KinzPost. For me it's very frustrating to send a note saying "meet me in webkinz world this afternoon" how vague can you get! If the person you are sending the note/gift to also has KinzChat Plus, you should be able to type a message using the same pre-approved dictionary.

Last edited by superjellybean; 01-28-2010 at 06:21 PM..
superjellybean is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Wow! i love your idea for darker colors. I have always wanted black wall paper/flooring so i could decorate my room with neon colors O.o (maybe with a neon theme? ^^)
Old 01-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
uvs Kitties
Webkinz :)

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool ideas. I agree- more carpets.
I also agree about frames. You should be able to buy picture frames and use them to store up to one item- and the item could be framed!
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #15
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bffforever
I think you guys on webkinz shold make a future room
~ computer screen bed
~ head phone chair
~ Working webkinz laptops
Just some suggestions
Thanks,
BFFforever
Great Ideas - Working laptops would rock maybe it could be interactive to where you can send an IM or Email your friends on your KP instead of using kinzpost
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
I would love to see a Spa theme with:
Waterfalls
A bed with a Waterfall as a headboard, etc
Waterfall headboard would rock and look soo awesome with the new spa theme.(but keep out of estore, the headboard)
View Post Originally Posted by superjellybean
ok i copied and pasted my ideas from my thread:

Awhile back I posted a few ideas I had for Ganz to improve Webkinz World. Now I have MORE!!

The Garage
I think they should seperate the Wshop into mini stores. . .like a mall. You would have to drive there in your car, buy gas etc. And ALSO there would be "a garage". Where you could buy other or design and build a new one step by step.

The Photo Studio
Photograph your pet/s however you like with whatever clothes and backgrounds and props and then be able to buy the photo! You could buy wallpaper or carpet, or a small frame (for a table) or a large picture (for the wall) Or a big panoramic picture of your whole Webkinz family!

The Garage SALE
You should be able to set up an empty yard room on the weekends for a garage sale. You could buy blankets that allow you to set indoor items outdoors. Once you have a decent amount of items to sell, you open your garage sale to the public! The prices would be the same as if you were selling the items to the Wshop, but instead the item goes to someone who wants it!

The Staircase
I think you should be able to build UP and not just OUT for your house. You could buy different types of stairs and banisters, (hey, another boutique at the mall-- hardware store!) and could buy windows that look outside (like maybe into your yard! I'm on a roll!).

The Restaurant
There should be a room in the clubhouse that's just a restaurant. Kind of like in Coral Cove there's the buffet. . . but where you place your order and someone cooks it from the items in the pantry, someone serves it, dot dot dot. The closest we have now is a kind of role-play thing going on in the Super Chef room.

I think we also need KinzChat Plus KinzPost. For me it's very frustrating to send a note saying "meet me in webkinz world this afternoon" how vague can you get! If the person you are sending the note/gift to also has KinzChat Plus, you should be able to type a message using the same pre-approved dictionary.
I am so glad you added your ideas here, I want a Humungas list!! They were so good, I just had to have them here. I love your Restaurant and Garage sale ideas! How fun would that be?!
I agree totally about the vagueness of the messages. A pre approved dictionary free form msgs would be better.
View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Wow! i love your idea for darker colors. I have always wanted black wall paper/flooring so i could decorate my room with neon colors O.o (maybe with a neon theme? ^^)
I am a softie for neon colors...I cant get enough of the black poodle PSI, the Black and Hot pink chair!!! So Awesome!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kittia101
Cool ideas. I agree- more carpets.
I also agree about frames. You should be able to buy picture frames and use them to store up to one item- and the item could be framed!
Awesome idea!! Imagine a plumpy glasses in a platinum frame HAAHAH

thanks for posting here everyone! I would like to draw some pictures up, (when time allows) and maybe i can add your ideas to the drawings...we will see.
I will let you know if I do ever draw them up

Last edited by AgtPix; 01-28-2010 at 06:56 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
Gifted

I know! Neon colors with black are just plain awesome <333 I love neon green with black mostly (:

a rainforest theme would be cool too. except more lush and not as bare seeming than the jungle theme.

and i put up these ideas i had on another thread
-beach themed outdoor yard
-night time theme, (darkish, like my profile here)
-bugs like fireflies/bumblebees/butterflies/ladybugs you could buy at the wshop and set free in your backyard/treetop room

(:

Last edited by frostfur; 01-28-2010 at 07:02 PM..
Old 01-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #17
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I know! Neon colors with black are just plain awesome <333 I love neon green with black mostly (:

a rainforest theme would be cool too. except more lush and not as bare seeming than the jungle theme.

and i put up these ideas i had on another thread
-beach themed outdoor yard
-night time theme, (darkish, like my profile here)
-bugs like fireflies/bumblebees/butterflies/ladybugs you could buy at the wshop and set free in your backyard/treetop room

(:
Oh wow, thanks for sharing these ideas here
I love the insects for the outdoors idea. as to the beach theme, do you mean like sand instead of grass? I totally agree...nothing more strange than having blotches of sand ontop of grass...how can you build sandcastles like that?? LOL.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #18
Gifted

No problem ^^
I know right? Yeah, sand, with maybe a bit of water your pet can swim in or something? I don't see how that would work out with doors though xP maybe they can swim to get through the door xD

Last edited by frostfur; 01-28-2010 at 07:18 PM..
Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #19
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

No problem ^^
I know right? Yeah, sand, with maybe a bit of water your pet can swim in or something? I don't think how that would work out with doors though xP maybe they can swim to get through the door xD
I hear you!!! Look at my half attempt at building this beach you speak of...i've tried springer spaniel psi for the pool, exclusive wading pool, the aztec pool won't go out there, so now i am using a luxury hot tub

I was going to buy the estore inground pool..i jsut cant bring myself to spend my points on it...

Water...we need water, whether it be a back ground...:ding: what if we change the outdoor beach theme to outdoor beach scene?
Click the image to open in full size.

p.s. my sand castles and sand chairs are real convincing here, huh? LOL
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
Gifted

That beach looks awesome! (: I don't have a beach yet, I'm having the same water problem as well xP

awesome! that would be a good idea =D just a sandy backyard and instead of the mountain range in the background, have a beach! ooh! then we could have a beach sunset!
Closed