Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

Hey There
I am getting ready to decorate a new haunted room with some awesome items(a Chic Panther sofa with some Batwing Chairs), and thought how perfect it would be to have a variety of throw rugs and dark flooring, like deep purple and black.

Importantly, these I would hope to be available in theWshop, not E-store...I mean,
is like one of the only places in this WORLD that isn't in a recession right now, so Ganz ... pretty please with sugar on top, lets keep things OUT of estore for a bit

My intention is to keep this thread going and hope people post because always can use some fresh idea's from some creative users, and there is no other place better than to find them.

• (If this thread gets a lot of response, I will move the suggestions down to post 2)

Here are some ideas that I have thought about that would truly make a difference in my :
1.Dark Purple flooring, more dark colors
2.Black Area rugs, like shag. Or just more of a variety of area rugs
3.Drapery, even if it is basic simple drapes, without taking the glam from the signature items
4.Table Top Candles
5.Bookshelves or some kind of storage unit to hold your extra wallpaper and most importantly, your Coupons and Tickets. This would also resolve technical issues with over-crowded docks!
6. Doorways, maybe we could buy different varieties of door frames.

Other Magnificently Creative minds:
If you have any drawings - lets see them!!! Feel Free to Post and I will try and put into post 2!

7.Animal Theme - Katey577
8. Paw Bed- Katey577
9. Paw Stamp Wallpaper- Katey577
10.Pink Paw Print Table- Katey577
11.Rainbow night light- LemonJuice97
12.China Cabinets - Kimber21
13. Buffet Theme for place settings- Kimber21
14. Star theme- white bed with a large, yellow star for the headboard,multi-colored walls with little white stars, carpeted floor with a large yellow star.a star couch, tv, desk, chairs, and a table would be cool as well.- HaileyGirl15
15.Light switches that turn off and on- Auser
16.Webkinz Bunk beds, where two webkinz could sleep at once - Auser
17.computer screen bed- bffforever
18.head phone chair- bffforever
19.Working webkinz laptops- bffforever
20.Waterfall head board, spa theme - Webkinzgirl23
21.The Garage - Superjellybean
I think they should seperate the Wshop into mini stores. . .like a mall. You would have to drive there in your car, buy gas etc. And ALSO there would be "a garage". Where you could buy other or design and build a new one step by step.

22.The Photo Studio - Superjellybean
Photograph your pet/s however you like with whatever clothes and backgrounds and props and then be able to buy the photo! You could buy wallpaper or carpet, or a small frame (for a table) or a large picture (for the wall) Or a big panoramic picture of your whole Webkinz family! [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MELISS%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/03/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]

23.The Garage SALE - Superjellybean
You should be able to set up an empty yard room on the weekends for a garage sale. You could buy blankets that allow you to set indoor items outdoors. Once you have a decent amount of items to sell, you open your garage sale to the public! The prices would be the same as if you were selling the items to the Wshop, but instead the item goes to someone who wants it!

24.The Staircase - Superjellybean
I think you should be able to build UP and not just OUT for your house. You could buy different types of stairs and banisters, (hey, another boutique at the mall-- hardware store!) and could buy windows that look outside (like maybe into your yard! I'm on a roll!).

25.The Restaurant - Superjellybean
There should be a room in the clubhouse that's just a restaurant. Kind of like in Coral Cove there's the buffet. . . but where you place your order and someone cooks it from the items in the pantry, someone serves it, dot dot dot. The closest we have now is a kind of role-play thing going on in the Super Chef room.

26. Neon Color theme, - Frostfur

27. Picture Frames to store items.The stored item would be displayed in the frame kittia101

28. Lushier Rain forest theme - Frostfur
29. beach themed outdoor yard - Frostfur
30. night time theme, (darkish, like my profile here) - Frostfur
31. bugs like fireflies/bumblebees/butterflies/ladybugs you could buy at the wshop and set free in your backyard/treetop room -Frostfur
32. Optional Backgrounds and floors for your out door yard to accommodate the beach theme - Frostfur and AgtPix (two brains are better than one xD)
33. Grass options: (Sand, Blue grass, snow when you want, dirt, textured terrain..)-Frostfur, Superjellybean, Agtpix
34. Splatter Paint Wallpaper(example posted in post 2, provided by frostfur).Danny333
35. Artist themed exclusive bed, similar to the Art box bed. Danny333
36. Art Easels, Paint Pallet Throw Rugs, a Futon – Agt Pix(inspired by Danny333)
37. Tye dye Theme – FrostFur
38. A night and Day theme for the Wshop – Furniture that changed from Night and Day – Frostfur
39. A Model Runway theme – Flashing Lights, Catwalks and such – Freakshow
40. Old Mansion Theme – Black Marble Wallpaper with multi-colored vines crawling up them. Floors that had missing floor boards(different from the Halloween floors). Old Dusty Chairs and Beds.- Freakshow
41. Tokyo Theme- Billboards for walls, Flashing Cell Phone area rugs. – Freakshow
42.Zen Theme(hope you don’t mind I named this theme) – Animated Waterfall tiles. Floating rock stepping stones (interactive). Rock Chairs. Komodo that your pets can wear. Animated Wall posters, waterfalls. Little shiny torches with huge flames – Freakshow
43. Lighting that makes your room dark, light and extremely bright. – Freakshow
44. Court Room Theme –Judge Gavels, Court room seating, and other related items. – Freakshow
45. Chairs that hang from the ceiling – Freakshow
46. Popcorn Theme (not circus) – Frostfur
47. Multi-Colored Hibiscus – Frostfur
48. Photo studio – Choose the pets, Props, and Poses . You can frame the photos that you take on your walls for a ‘x’ amount of KC – Webkinzgurl23
49. Ice Cream Theme xD - Frostfur
50. Peace Theme - Frostfur- Peace theme that would match the new Peace Pup - Frog009
51. Smiley Face Theme - Frostfur.
52.Peace(already have peace pup), Love(already have love pup), Happiness pets- Frostfur
53. Lava theme, with like dark rock wallpaper with lines that are vertical of lava that actually moves. - Freakshow
54. Buisness theme, with like a huge business desk, executive chairs, secretary desk, computers and laptops.- Freakshow
55. Library Theme, huge Bookcases with ladders going up them, statues, desks with lights attached.Freakshow
56. Also new rooms, like Halls! And a hall theme, with long carpets, portraits of webkinz with different frames like bronze gold silver diamond.Freakshow
57. Also new windows, ones with candles in them, ones with the curtains or blinds rapidly changing colors. Freakshow
58.Talk Show theme - coffee mugs, long different shaped desks, circle desks, triangle desks, mircophones, make up studios, and cameras.-Freakshow
59.New Pianos, wood, glass, even like diamonds and gold!-Freakshow
60.More and more fountains,Ones t hat can go inside as well!-Freakshow
61. Curtains for the windows and A curtain for the big movie screen. - lalagirl770

What would make YOUR ebkinzorld a better, brighter place?

Last edited by AgtPix; 01-31-2010 at 11:54 AM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

Splatter Wall Paint -
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AgtPix; 01-31-2010 at 10:53 AM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
I love being a
Webkinz :)

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Decoration idea's for Ganz - Come on In -Your suggestions will be added :)

Cool! I would totaly make a animals theme.

Some of The items are:
  • animal theme
  • Paw bed
  • Paw stamp wallpaper
  • Pink paw print table
Katey577 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Katey577
Cool! I would totaly make a animals theme.

Some of The items are:
  • animal theme
  • Paw bed
  • Paw stamp wallpaper
  • Pink paw print table
Congrats to being the first post here

You're so right, a paw bed would be perfect with the new springer spaniel and the beagle paw print dining table.
Oh yeah pink paws and paw wall paper sound so wonderful. It would match those paw throw rugs that change colors from the Wshop
Thanks for your ideas - Reps for you.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #5

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I dont really know why, but I think like a rainbow night light thing would be pretty cool! Like, im obsessed with this idea!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

I would like to see some China cabinets or Buffet servers to match already available themes that would open to store the placemats.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Maybe a "star" theme- a white bed with a large, yellow star for the headboard, and multi-colored walls with little white stars with a cool carpeted floor with a large yellow star. Also, a star couch, tv, desk, chairs, and a table would be cool as well.
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

I would like to have light switches so you can turn on or off the lights. And of you buy lamps, it would look really cool.
I also want to see Webkinz bunkbeds. Two Webkinz can sleep at once!
Auser is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #9
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
I dont really know why, but I think like a rainbow night light thing would be pretty cool! Like, im obsessed with this idea!
Omy gosh, totally logical with the whole rainbow wallpaper and would look good with the pegasus sofa!
Great Idea And who DOESn't like rainbows
View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
I would like to see some China cabinets or Buffet servers to match already available themes that would open to store the placemats.
China cabinets!!! GREAT!!! I know that would be a totally great idea for a PSI !!!
View Post Originally Posted by Auser
I would like to have light switches so you can turn on or off the lights. And of you buy lamps, it would look really cool.
I also want to see Webkinz bunkbeds. Two Webkinz can sleep at once!
both splendid ideas, especially if you could customize the light switch covers!
Mmhmm imagine the rainbow lamp LemonJuice97 suggested in the dark!!! or the Doug Gem lamp in the DARK
Totally cool, this is why i made this thread...wonderFUL ideas from the users themselves

View Post Originally Posted by HaileyGirl15
Maybe a "star" theme- a white bed with a large, yellow star for the headboard, and multi-colored walls with little white stars with a cool carpeted floor with a large yellow star. Also, a star couch, tv, desk, chairs, and a table would be cool as well.
I love the star theme. Especially the carpet with the large star- would be so versitile with the TC 1.0 theme. the Light blue with the yellow stars

p.s Auser bunk bed idea rocks

Last edited by AgtPix; 01-23-2010 at 12:01 AM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #10

bffforever is on a distinguished road

I think you guys on webkinz shold make a future room
~ computer screen bed
~ head phone chair
~ Working webkinz laptops
Just some suggestions
Thanks,
BFFforever
bffforever is offline Female
Closed