Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up NEW DAYLIE!

I have an idea for a new daylie called prize in the box you get one chance its kinda like a jack in the box so you turn the crank and when your done pop goes the prize! you get a random amount of kinzcash or a random w-shop or rare item or a random rare food. so what do you guys think? if you like it please copy and paste to the send ideas section of webkinz world thanks!
catbuster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Marissa92 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW DAYLIE!

Will do! That is a great idea! I really hope Ganz will like the idea too!
Thanks for sharing!
Marissa92 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is such a GREAT idea!! I think I will be sending in that suggestion, too
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

AWESOME suggestion Thanks.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
Gifted

candycane is a jewel in the roughcandycane is a jewel in the rough

That is such a cool idea! And maybe if they use it, they could also make an exclusive that gave out a prize once a day too! I hopw that if they make it, they could give it a catchy tune too!

candycane
Old 06-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Thats a great idea! I will send it to Ganz
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

I like it!
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 06-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

A wonderful suggestion! I would LOVE that to be a daily!
Old 06-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #9
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

thanks guys!
catbuster is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

That's a really creative suggestion! I would love that to be a daily!
Recently they had a servey in the newspaper and one of the options was " More Dailies". It would be so cool if they actually added this.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Closed