Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

dannyphantom1 is on a distinguished road

Talking NEW and creative ideas for new Webkinz!

Well, I did alot of thinking, and I think these would be great new webkinz:

Furry Caterpillar
-Exclusive Lil' Kinz
-Item: Cacoon (spelling?) Bed
It could be like, when it gets inside it, it will wrap around him and his head will be sticking out and dangling under it.
-This would be a great Webkinz made more for boys. A good change to the Pink Pony...

But! I had another Idea. The same Furry Caterpillar, but it's item could be a cacoon morpher.. or something. When it goes in, it comes out as a butterfly! Hows that? And it could be and online exclsive like the gray wolf, or they could make a complicated plush where you get it as a caterpillar and its belly is hollow, and thats where the butterfly wings hide, until you pull them out.

I also thought of this:

Moon Bear
-there is really a moon bear; they are very rare in wildlife; they live amoung other black bears. They are also known as the White Black Bear.
-Food: Black Moonbeam Ice Cream ? I dont know.
-Item: Black Moon Disguise: an black bear outfit.

Arctic Walrus
-Food: Frozen Fish Filet
-Item: Walrus Watch - Similar to that stop watch you get when you buy that little webkinz figure?
dannyphantom1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: NEW and creative ideas for new Webkinz!

Very creative love your idea for the Catterpillar PSI!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
Cooldog74

Very Creative ideas! I bet Ganz would totally consider them! Try sending them to Ganz! For all you know they might be the next realeas!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Cooldog74
Very Creative ideas! I bet Ganz would totally consider them! Try sending them to Ganz! For all you know they might be the next realeas!
I totally agree!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

how do I though? I've tried contacting them before but they never responded. Give me another way please!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
Gifted

webkinz diva is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsly67
I totally agree!!!
Yah me too send!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

How!!!?!? I need to know!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #8
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Ganz doesn't reply to the messages so they will get it.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
visit my draw shop!
Webkinz :)

Milkshakedear has a spectacular aura about

the only way is too do te seggestions place in the news. they dont respond to anyone.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #10
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

ok, well just to make sure, tell me where I should contact them please. Just so I will be fully confident that they got it.
Closed