Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default New comet gifts

Hi, well as i said: I would love to see new comet gifts on alyssa's stars challenge. I already have 7 of those space suits (completed) and I think that there should be others. maybe a space food, shuttle, different clothes (and if they are in different colors), wallpaper,... whatever. I just don't want to see that space suit anymore. i don't even click on a comet just because i know it will be something from that space suit. so who supports?
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New comet gifts

Yeah, I think that's a good idea. It would make it more interesting for sure.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #3

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Another idea that popped up on this board was to add a new Kinzville character, similar to Doug the Dog, who would offer a bunch of sky-and-star related prizes, including wallpaper and floor, in exchange for spare stars. Adding new comet prizes would be a pretty nice twist to it. Yay!
Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
greencow1998
Banned
greencow98 is a jewel in the roughgreencow98 is a jewel in the rough

Good idea, did you already send the suggestion to Ganz?
Old 09-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #5

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

No, i thought i would ask you all first if you think it's a good idea! and i actually don't know where/how to send them the idea...?
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
No, i thought i would ask you all first if you think it's a good idea! and i actually don't know where/how to send them the idea...?
Just post on this thread, it's enough. I'm sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] employees read this forum.

And it's a great idea. I remember when those solar suit pieces were brand new, it was so exciting. Now I haven't clicked on a comet for a long time. New items would add interest to that game.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

That would make it much more interesting! I was also thinking, instead of getting a shooting star message they could give out special star cookies or something
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #8

That is great that you like that idea!!! THANKS
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed