Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
CosmicThunder
Webkinz :)

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default new color zones

If webkinz wanted to make two new color zones, what color(s) would you want them to be? I'd say Red and purple, what do you think?
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: new color zones

I don't think they will make any because they've tried it and the zones they added failed. But if i had to guess Hot Pink and Purple if they did add some new ones.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #3

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

I would [robably choose purple and silver.
Princess Pony is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Oooh purple would be cool but I usually just stay on Light Blue. I just realized the Green zone is gone.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I don't think they will be adding any new zones,
but I would like to see a black and purple zone
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #6

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Princess Pony
I would [probably choose purple and silver.
me too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I would want a Red zone, just because it was an inside joke with my friends on WW.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I would want an orange one. xD
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #9
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

purple and black. i say purple should be the new light blue
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Purple!!!! And a sparkly one (: .....
Closed