Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default New candy kinz pets, new games, new rooms...a lot of webkinz ideas! (pics coming soon)

for a while now i keep on coming up with some cool idea...but then thinking it would not be worth it to make a separate thread for it... so here are a bunch of my recent ideas for improvement, pets, and more.

first off, i have a few things i think they should change

1. when you adopt a pet you get kinzcash so you can buy them a room, when you adopt a kinzclip you get 500 kc, but when you adopt a mazin hamster you get no mazin moolah and no kc. if your not the kind of person who has a spare 3000 kc, how do you get your mazin hamster a room?
i suggest that when you adopt a mazin hamster you get 1000 kinzcash and 500 mazin moolah

2. this is sort of being picky but...every day i play hamburger cook at the employment office...and every day it annoys me that it says "clear sandwich"
last time i checked this is not a sandwich:
Click the image to open in full size.
( i know this is really picky but it annoys me lol)

3. next i really think they should show the results of surveys
sometimes i'm curious to know, and sometimes they can tell us things such as what ganz might do. for example, if they ask what super bed is your favorite, then if one super bed is the least favorite, some people might want to start stocking up on that bed in case they retire it.

4. these past weeks we have horribly failed the communal contests. Part of that is because the goals are high, but it’s also that it’s getting old. People forget to play. So, if they made a prize be, for example, a not so expensive rare, a retired item (like from the kids theme) or something cool, then more people will participate and we can win these higher goals.

5. also, they should make more vacation places. the island is getting boring and i'm ready for something new.

*new* 6. party reminders
well, today i got invited to 6 parties all in the next week! its really hard not to get the times and color zones mixed up. i think that when you log on the day before a party, you should get a little party reminder or maybe there could be an icon next to where your mail box and phone are where you could see your party schedule.

*new* 7. this is another thing about communal contests
i think they should have more reminders. when you go to daily activities just like how it says "play the game of the day" it should say "play the communal contest" Also, there should be adds that remind you to play and maybe a reminder should pop up.

now for the new pets...
this is going to be a loooooooong list

there are a lot of dogs they should make:
chow chow
akita
alaskian malemute
australian cattle dog
australlian kelpie!
dingo
signature black and white great dane
great dane
signature chocolate lab
chinese crested
black labradoodle
pharoah hound
rhodesian ridge back
saluki Click the image to open in full size.
whippet
grey hound
bloodhound
bison frise
german pointer
Doberman
(an my sister who is watching over my shoulder just said she wants purple love bird lol)

then here is a list of some puppies they should make (i will add pics of these later that i drew)
weather pup
lightning pup
thunder pup
flower pup
rain pup
leaf pup
season pup
spring pup
Autumn pup
sunset pup
winter pup
summer pup
zebra pup

Dragons:
night dragon
sun dragon
fire dragon
nature dragon
a series of rainbow dragons

a few more pets they really need:
meerkat
signature lioness
Tasmanian devil
love ladybug
solar powerd pup - sort of like the tinker pup only covered in solar panels
new years dragon
toad
moray eel Click the image to open in full size.
Fennec fox!!! Click the image to open in full size.

a new game idea they should make is a webkinz version of the worlds hardest game
i know it might not be possible because of copyright but it would still be cool

next, here is my idea for a new candy kinz pet:
the cinnamon swirl Sheppard!!!

lastly here are a few themes i think they should make:
fire theme
new rock and roll theme
art theme
photography theme
and a new scientist theme

i hope you like my ideas and i am going to post pictures i drew of some of the pets soon
if you have any pets you think i should add to the list i'd be happy to add them and if you have any psi/psf ideas i'd love to hear them

Last edited by webkinzlover400; 04-09-2011 at 05:25 PM..
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: New candy kinz pets, new games, new rooms...a lot of webkinz ideas! (pics coming soon)

I agree with a lot of your ideas! Especially the one about the survey, I have also wanted to see the results
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 04:43 AM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: New candy kinz pets, new games, new rooms...a lot of webkinz ideas! (pics coming soon)

I like your ideas.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Wow, I love your ideas!
Especially the survey, communal contests, and some of the pet ideas (:
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #5
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

thanks for your support
Old 03-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

A hamburger is a type of sandwich (originated from Hamburg).
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #7
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

^^^ l i know but they could still say clear hamburger because that is what it is lol
...that suggestion is a bit of a joke...i mean it does annoy me, but i doubt ganz is going to change it after all this time when its not really a problem.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I support some of the pets, the communal contest thing, and the survey thing!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Cool idea! I support.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I completely agree with several of your ideas and I even had a whole thread about a fire theme.
fanaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i like it :)