Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #21
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: New Adoption ROOM PLACEMENT!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Hey Hmm! I'm the "Scaredy pants" Bankskinz who queried you about the contest rules! You're checking out my thread! That sort of makes me feel like I'm contributing to WI! Yippee! I'm a part of a great family here!!! WI rocks!!! And yes, the clock-pattern theory holds!
Hi, welcome to WI I hope you enjoy making new friends here.Like I always tell the new people I greet,if you have a question just ask, most insiders will be as helpful and friendly as possible.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #22
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Thanks bankskinz for asking this question! I came on here this morning to ask just this question! And a special thanks and rep to jenga_jane for figuring out the pattern!

I have 3 small accounts; the third I've been really nervous about adopting more than its one pet on -- exactly because I decided to try a different theme for the whole place. I bought two large rooms to put to the east and west of the original room and already put some rare wallpaper/floorings in them, turning the original room into a kind of hallway or gallery between the others. I put gardens to the south of those 2 large rooms, so now the floor plan is like an upside down "U". I've been so afraid to adopt another pet into that account 'cuz I didn't want doors in the main large rooms. If the clockwise pattern works, a new adoption would put the door on the north side of the original room. Workable!

On my first account I built lots and lots of extra rooms in a flurry of activity -- bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, outdoor gardens and play areas. Gradually added 5 more pets, whose rooms stayed somewhat near the center. Way out to the right, past 2 gardens, I made a campground with a horde of trees at the right for a forest. The last pet's room got placed -- guess where? Way out to the right of the forest, far away from all the other pets and on the other side of a block of trees. I had to remove trees to make a path to get through to it. Arrrggghhh! I ended up turning the room into storage and buying a different bedroom just to the south of the previous last pet. I'll have to check the pattern to see how in the world the room got stuck way over there!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 02:19 AM   #23
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Dear WebCats139,
"Adoption rooms also tend to cluster around gardens, so if you want your farms connected so that you can ride your vehicle from farm to farm, buy those all at once." -Hmm, Jan 28, 2010.

This may be the answer to your query. For some reason, the clock pattern gets mussed up with 'outdoor yards'. So sorry to hear about your forest!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed