| 06-26-2008, 07:39 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Aug 2007
| | Nevz's Amazing Suggestions!! TEAM VOLLEYBALL! Feedback Appreciated!
These are my suggestions to Ganz:
Thought of before, stairs lead up to a second floor of your house, or go down to a basement. Pretty simple. Can be bought in the W Shop for 750 KC.
2. Team VOLLEYBALL
Team Volleyball is a concept that I think could be a huge success. In the Tournament Arena, there is a new tournament. You must come in with three friends to form a four person team. It matches you up with another team of four. You can move your character with the arrow keys, and hit the ball with the spacebar (Requires good timing.) If you are a bit behind the ball, you will hit it more forward, if you are to the side it may go to the side, etc. First to win 21 points gets 100 KC each.
3. Hosting Tournaments
In the Tournament Arena you can click on a button to host your own 8 or 16 person tournament. (Bracketed) And you select these options:
- Game (Can be any. If it is a game like Rock-Paper-Scissors, two people face each other at a time. If it is a score game like Ant Mania, the better score wins)
- Entry Fee (Each person gives to you)
- Winner's Reward (Required - costs you. Can be an item, but you must have it!)
- Second place Reward (Optional)
- Time (Can be right when tournament fills up, or a certain time. A reminder pops up to all players when it is time to enter.)
It is bracketed, so each person plays an opponent, then the winner faces another winner, and so on, until there is one champion. (16 people -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1 Champion)
More will be added as I think of them.
| || |