Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #81
Lil Kinz

ravengirl25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Never Thought of Ideas for Ganz! Includes new Webkinz, Room Themes, and new places for your Webkinz to hang out!

Hmm... such awesome ideas!!!! i would really really really like to see webkinz have sleepovers!!!! like over your kinzchat phone exactly how you can ivite people over!!! then your "friend" on your buddy list could take care of your webkinz untill the next day. that would be sooooo cool! my friends and i have been talking about that for months!!!!

---------- ravengirl25 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i love ur idea of manatee's! i am in love w/ those things!!!!!

Last edited by ravengirl25; 06-18-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ravengirl25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #82
PM me for it
Webkinz :)

princessyoca is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Never Thought of Ideas for Ganz! Includes new Webkinz, Room Themes, and new places for your Webkinz to hang out!

These are great ideas, harrypotterfan101! Truly wonderful. It's great to see that you're trying to make WW a better place! And kudos to everyone else who has other ideas to improve WW!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #83
Lil Kinz

ravengirl25 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the webkinz zebra idea, however i dont think they can make it bcuz the lion's specialty food is ZEBRA dogs..
ravengirl25 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #84

z mail is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i thought they should come out with a webkinz swing set with each piece 5000kc in curio. it would be a rare item
Old 06-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #85
Happycheese06

Happycheese06 is on a distinguished road

I have alot of cool ideas...

Placesi like the mall idea), amusement park, restaurants,grocery store, laundromat, vet(you could give your pets a check-up yourself!)

Room themes:music, food, fancy, art, seasons, desert, forest, doctor, train, library, night, day, storm.

Pets: Okapi, deer, lil' kinz brown mouse, tortoiseshell, calico, pelican, tabby(orange,grey, and brown), lobster, wolverine, shrimp, dolphin, walrus, killer whale, shark, lil' kinz ferret, poison dart frog, black dragon, angel fish, grizzly bear, sun bear, bumble bee, picnic ant, butterfly, moth, green snake, spotted snake, brown rabbit, cheeky rabbit, opposum, hermit crab, Halloween spider, Halloween owl, thanksgiving turkey, Christmas artic fox, love persian, love bird, love mouse,love schnauzer, squirrel, albino squirrel, humming bird, eagle, hawk, junco, house wren, parrot, canary, jaguarundi, great dane, springer spaniel, ant eater, Scottish terrier,grey hound, brown pig.
Happycheese06 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #86
Wilt456
Gifted

Hopper is on a distinguished road

Your ideas ROCK! I luv them all. Ganz should totally listen to you. Here are some of my ideas.

a golf theme - it would have a golf ball bed, golf turf rug, blue skies wallpaper, yellow golf kart, golf club bag, ect.

A desert theme - it would have a sand stone bed, sandy couch, paradise trees, a dune rover, an oasis pool, desert sand floor, and paradise wall paper.
Hopper is offline Male
Old 06-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #87

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

You know what, these are AMAZING Idea, I love everyones! These things NEED to be told to Ganz. I ♥♥♥♥ Them! I am in LOVE with them! (Metaphorically Speaking). I am putting this thread link on my Sig. Those are all awesomly awesome ideas. Here are mine too!

Room Theme:
Teens Room Theme
It would include...

Some Bean-Bag CHairs, a JukeBox that you can control the Music Out of. Some posters of Bands and stuff, etc.

I ♥ This thread!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #88
turtlegurltg25

How about a movie star theme! Or a carnival theme!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #89
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Keep posting please!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #90
new webkinz

i wanted to know their cafe
Closed

Tags
awesome ideas, ganz, harrypotterfan101, important topic, truth