Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #71
orangeguy101

Default Re: Never Thought of Ideas for Ganz! Includes new Webkinz, Room Themes, and new places for your Webkinz to hang out!

that would be......AWESOME!!!

i'vwe thought about a mall, it would be cool. there would be stands and you could go up to one and but things
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #72
acky Zingoz Pitbull
Webkinz :)

kittyen66 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Never Thought of Ideas for Ganz! Includes new Webkinz, Room Themes, and new places for your Webkinz to hang out!

hee hee cuz i felt like it@!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Old 06-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #73
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Huh? I think you posted on the wrong thread, lol.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #74
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I love your ideas for new themes..hope they read this..I would like them to make the fireplace that you can have a flames iin it.
Babs is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #75
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh that would be so cool! Great idea.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #76
puppyseed

puppyseed is on a distinguished road

I think there should be a section where you webkinz can walk around. There should be like a real city where your webkinz could drive and walk and go to restraunts and shop.

---------- puppyseed added 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

There should also be an ice skating rink in the winter. And in the summer,all the ice would melt and it would become a swimming lake. There would be a separate place to fish to. In the winter you could ice fish and in the summer, you could regular fish. There would be a lake and a beach where your pets could swim. Farther past the buoys, you could take a canoe, boat or a yacht and boat around the lake. The canoe, boat and yacht are all different amounts of kinzcash.

Last edited by puppyseed; 06-12-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #77
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

I LOVE All your ideas! great thinking!
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #78
Gift Guru

Anyone gonna post?
Old 06-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #79
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

New webkinz- red panda, Bluebird, Robin, Cardinal, Dolphin, Whale, Platypus, Manatee, parrot, brown bear, great dane, labradoodle, chimp, silver-back gorilla

places- bank (for smart webbies to store money & earn intrest!), home supply store, train station (to take webkinz to different places.), airplane (to fly to places like the mountians, beach, etc...)

room themes- rainbow theme, firehouse theme, futuristic room, blast from the past room.
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #80
Summer Storm

Native American theme~ Prarrie Grass flooring and wallpaper, teepes, campfires, logs to sit on, a deerskin blanket, etc.

Now THAT is a good idea. I actually am part indian, so I think it would be really cool for my pets to sleep in teepes! I hope Ganz comes out with this! Good thinking for coming up with this!
Closed

Tags
awesome ideas, ganz, harrypotterfan101, important topic, truth