Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #21
halosch
Webkinz :)

webkinz-luver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Nest beds needed for treetop rooms and indoor rooms.

OK so I just bought the Lil' Kinz Chickadee and adopted her [Peanut] and I was really excited about the room, but then I realized that you can't put regular room items in it. And you can only put outdoor items in the room. Do you think/ know if they are making an "Treetop Room theme" just like they did for underwater rooms? or will I just have to use the hammock for her bed?
and I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! I was actually just about to make a thread about this... :]

~Hannah
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #22
tslotat is on a distinguished road

nest beds would look great!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #23
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I think I'll get a bird next, and I am also really excited for the treetop stuff to come out. One of my kids bought herself a bird, and she was so upset when the regular room items couldn't be put in her room -- she had already bought the whole bedroom set and had to sell them back. (At least it happened to one of my "big" kids who can earn back the Kinzcash quickly!)
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #24
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Cool idea!

They should have a couple different varieties as well, since nest vary from bird to bird.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #25
Hollybun

MerryO is on a distinguished road

Wouldn't be surprised if they come out with new outdoor items for the treetop room, hope soon! The nest bed is a great idea! I put the estore tent there, a bench (for moon watching & some flowers....& a bobble head bunny (have one or two in every room!

who is waiting for some new stuff!
MerryO is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #26
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Webkinz has announced treetop items, but I have no clue yet what they will be. I hope there is at least one nest bed. I have put this request in the comments and suggestions part of the newspaper in . I am anxious to see what they come up with for the room theme. So far, the phoenix PSI bed is now able to be placed in the treetop room, but it still looks just like a bed that goes indoors. I don't have a phoenix, though. Congrats on your adoption of Peanut!!! I have a Peanut too, my lil' kinz elephant.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz-luver
OK so I just bought the Lil' Kinz Chickadee and adopted her [Peanut] and I was really excited about the room, but then I realized that you can't put regular room items in it. And you can only put outdoor items in the room. Do you think/ know if they are making an "Treetop Room theme" just like they did for underwater rooms? or will I just have to use the hammock for her bed?
and I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! I was actually just about to make a thread about this... :]

~Hannah
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Ohh.... that'd be so cool! They would look really cool! Great idea!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #28
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nuttienetz
I put a request for nest beds for treetop rooms, outdoor, and indoor rooms in the comment & suggestions section of the newspaper. I sure hope Ganz will make at least one nest bed. Birds sleep in nests. If you agree, post the same request in in the newspaper comments & suggestions section.

Anyone else want to share a suggestion?
That would be awesome - great idea!!!!!! Maybe the next superbed will be a nest bed , hard to tell what will happen next .... lol
I will try to get to the newspaper

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #29
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I hope Ganz releases at least one nest bed that is available to all bird owners. The superbeds are great, but not everyone can afford to have more than 10 pets. Thanks for trying to put your suggestion in the newspaper. REPS to ya!!!

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
That would be awesome - great idea!!!!!! Maybe the next superbed will be a nest bed , hard to tell what will happen next .... lol
I will try to get to the newspaper

~peace~
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #30

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I Think a lot of the beds should go outdoors. And birds sleep inside and outside. It would be nice to be able to use it anywheres. If they can all go in the water rooms it would seem like they could all go outside and in the tree rooms. I was so dissapointed when I couldn't put my baby bears bed outisde! Since when do bears sleep inside and the bed was so cool and would have looked so nice outside. Maybe in the future!
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed