Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #81
I <3 dachshunds
Webkinz :)

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

I support! Here are my ideas for prices.

Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items. KC: 250
Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items. KC: 500
Large Webkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items! KC: 700
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #82

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Default Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

i totally agree with you on this!!!!!!!!!!!! We need places to put all of our clothes!
kittyangel899 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #83
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

What a great idea, I could use more storage for my clothing.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #84
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I have written to Ganz just about every week about this idea and the times we have had to call to complain about something we told them the idea too. I dont know if they still ask if you have any ideas but they did for a while and we always said we need bigger storage trunks that hold 30-40 items and also closets! that would go onto the wall. they are doing it with the Webkinz Mall stuff and bigger windows where they fit along a wall and dont take up floor space. Im with some of you I have two big rooms jammed with bamboo trunks just for clothes and I cant find anything! and a lot of the stuff we get now we cant trade or even sell, and a lot doesnt even fit into regular fridges or trunks, so it sits in the dock. they didnt seem to understand that since the trading rooms came out ppl want things to trade or they collect them to trade. they told us not to have more then 100 items in our dock or the account would run slow and so i started just buying rooms ro use for storage but it got ridiculous! So I support your idea! Webkinz has grown so so so much and yet the storage options have not.

Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #85
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the support everyone!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #86
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the support everyone!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #87
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

I so need this idea! I've bought probably 100+ bamboo toy boxes to store my clothing. They take up a lot of room

To add to that, you should be able to sort items in you closet by type like in the kinzstyle outlet. Maybe for each room theme there can be a closet
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #88
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Thats a great idea.
lolbno is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #89
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Quote:
  • Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items.
  • Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items.
  • Large Wenkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items!
Small Price: 200-300
Medium: 400-500
Large: 600-700
Are those good prices? Cause I mean think about it. Those are afordable but pricy.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #90
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Oh my goodness, this would make my life infinitely easier! Definately support it!
Mercury is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kd&me, soa