Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Lightbulb Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

Always running out of storage space? Tired of buying storage units that only hold so few items?
Well then support for the Webkinz Closets!
These closets will go on the wall. So it won't take up your floor space. And so you won't forget which is the door to leave the room and the door to the closet, the door will be open only a few inches with a hanger with some clothes on it.There will also be different types of styles and colors of door. So it will go perfectly in any room.
Cool thing about these closets? You can store clothing, objects, posters and more!

Styles that would be Available
  • The Regular Old Door Closet Style
  • The Sliding Door Closet Style

And..

The 3 types that should be available....
  • Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items.
  • Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items.
  • Large Wenkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items!

Anyone have any idea for the prices, please share.
Thank you.

P.S feel free to draw what you think the closet will look like.

Don't you think this would save us tons of storage space? Got any suggestions? I would love to hear them! So, support today!

Last edited by cupcake00497; 10-12-2011 at 08:36 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
I have many
Webkinz :)

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

That;s a great idea! If I think of something then I will tell you! Instead of just wall closets maybe even rooms designed to hold items!

I will support!

Last edited by Tai Shan; 05-30-2011 at 07:02 AM..
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 05-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Always running out of storage space? Tired of buying storage units that only hold so few items?
Well then support for the Webkinz Closets!
These closets will go on the wall. So it won't take up your floor space. And so you won't forget which is the door to leave the room and the door to the closet, the door will be open only a few inches with a hanger with some clothes on it.There will also be different types of styles and colors of door. So it will go perfectly in any room.

Styles that would be Available
  • The Regular Old Door Closet Style
  • The Sliding Door Closet Style

And..

The 3 types that should be available....
  • Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items.
  • Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items.
  • Large Wenkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items!

Don't you think this would save us tons of storage space? Got any suggestions? I would love to hear them! So, support today!
I support this! Also I'd like to see storage for objects, not just clothing items. Great idea!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I support this! Also I'd like to see storage for objects, not just clothing items. Great idea!
Maybe in the closets, you can be able to store both types, Clothing and Objects!

View Post Originally Posted by Tai Shan
That;s a great idea! If I think of something then I will tell you! Instead of just wall closets maybe even rooms designed to hold items!

I will support!
Hey that's a good idea! LOL
Why didn't I think of that?

Last edited by cupcake00497; 05-30-2011 at 07:06 AM..
Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Maybe in the closets, you can be able to store both types, Clothing and Objects!

Hey that's a good idea! LOL
Why didn't I think of that?

Thinking can be difficult sometimes!

Thanks!
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Tai Shan
Thinking can be difficult sometimes!

Thanks!
It can be...LOL
and
Your welcome!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

That is a great idea! I support!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Thanks for the support!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

great idea I support
snowpony is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Hey bff i totally support this idea it would be so cool if GANZ/Webkinz would invent this idea it would probably be instantly popular right away
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kd&me, soa