Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/need-more-storage-space-running-out-697961/)

cupcake0049705-30-2011 06:46 AM

Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

Always running out of storage space? Tired of buying storage units that only hold so few items?
Well then support for the Webkinz Closets!
These closets will go on the wall. So it won't take up your floor space. And so you won't forget which is the door to leave the room and the door to the closet, the door will be open only a few inches with a hanger with some clothes on it.There will also be different types of styles and colors of door. So it will go perfectly in any room.
Cool thing about these closets? You can store clothing, objects, posters and more!

Styles that would be Available
  • The Regular Old Door Closet Style
  • The Sliding Door Closet Style

And..

The 3 types that should be available....
  • Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items.
  • Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items.
  • Large Wenkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items!

Anyone have any idea for the prices, please share.
Thank you. :)

P.S feel free to draw what you think the closet will look like.

Don't you think this would save us tons of storage space? Got any suggestions? I would love to hear them! So, support today!;D

Tai Shan05-30-2011 06:59 AM

Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

That;s a great idea! If I think of something then I will tell you! Instead of just wall closets maybe even rooms designed to hold items!

I will support!

Angel Daisy05-30-2011 07:01 AM

Re: Need More Storage Space? Running Out of Room to Put your Clothing Items? Then a Webkinz Closet is What We Need!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcake00497 (Post 23473443)
Always running out of storage space? Tired of buying storage units that only hold so few items?
Well then support for the Webkinz Closets!
These closets will go on the wall. So it won't take up your floor space. And so you won't forget which is the door to leave the room and the door to the closet, the door will be open only a few inches with a hanger with some clothes on it.There will also be different types of styles and colors of door. So it will go perfectly in any room.

Styles that would be Available
  • The Regular Old Door Closet Style
  • The Sliding Door Closet Style

And..

The 3 types that should be available....
  • Small Webkinz Closets: These can hold around 30 items.
  • Medium Sized Closets-Holds around 50 or so items.
  • Large Wenkinz Closets: These will be wide as the Moive Screen but only tall as your webkinz's door! Holds around 100 or so items!

Don't you think this would save us tons of storage space? Got any suggestions? I would love to hear them! So, support today!;D

I support this! Also I'd like to see storage for objects, not just clothing items. Great idea!

cupcake0049705-30-2011 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel Daisy (Post 23473517)
I support this! Also I'd like to see storage for objects, not just clothing items. Great idea!

Maybe in the closets, you can be able to store both types, Clothing and Objects! ;D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai Shan (Post 23473501)
That;s a great idea! If I think of something then I will tell you! Instead of just wall closets maybe even rooms designed to hold items!

I will support!

Hey that's a good idea! LOL :thumbup:
Why didn't I think of that?;D

Tai Shan05-30-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcake00497 (Post 23473533)
Maybe in the closets, you can be able to store both types, Clothing and Objects! ;D

Hey that's a good idea! LOL :thumbup:
Why didn't I think of that?;D

Thinking can be difficult sometimes!

Thanks!

cupcake0049705-30-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai Shan (Post 23473573)
Thinking can be difficult sometimes!

Thanks!

It can be...LOL
and
Your welcome!:)

doggoneit05-30-2011 11:08 AM

That is a great idea! I support! :)

cupcake0049705-30-2011 11:09 AM

Thanks for the support!

snowpony05-30-2011 11:24 AM

great idea I support

luvzfrogs05-30-2011 11:44 AM

Hey bff i totally support this idea it would be so cool if GANZ/Webkinz would invent this idea it would probably be instantly popular right away