Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   need to get rid of something that doesn't sell for much in the w-shop? look here (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/need-get-rid-something-doesnt-sell-540082/)

nicolets08-04-2009 10:36 AM

need to get rid of something that doesn't sell for much in the w-shop? look here

how about yard sales?:wallbash::stoopid2: suggest it to GANZ :w: and maybe we can have them

Amygirl808-04-2009 10:41 AM

Re: need to get rid of something that doesn't sell for much in the w-shop? look here

cool! That'd be a great idea! They'd have to have a neighborhood feature. You can hav a yard sale option, and then drag things from your dock and put the price you want to sell it for, and other people can buy them! They could also make a playground and an amusement/water park as well. That'd be cool!

wonders241208-04-2009 11:54 AM

Re: need to get rid of something that doesn't sell for much in the w-shop? look here

i love that idea!!!!!!!!! i can not wait to send a letter to ganz

Gabz08-04-2009 11:55 AM

thats a great idea. It would be so much fun!

Webkin Lover08-04-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amygirl8 (Post 15836315)
cool! That'd be a great idea! They'd have to have a neighborhood feature. You can hav a yard sale option, and then drag things from your dock and put the price you want to sell it for, and other people can buy them! They could also make a playground and an amusement/water park as well. That'd be cool!

I love the ideas! Let's ask GANZ!

WebkinzAreSoFun08-04-2009 01:36 PM

that would be an AWESOME idea!!! :D

nicolets08-05-2009 09:40 AM

before i came to webkinz i was constantly playing on neopets and millsberry, and when i came to webkinz it's like. . . how come they don't have a bank? why can't we have yard sales? who's my neighor? how come i can't see the outside of my house or design it? isn't your whole property supposed to be yard and then you build on it? how came i can't have a second floor? can't we have like basketball courts, soccer feilds, etc.? can't my pet go for a walk in the park if it's not raining or something? can't we log in and end up in our house so i don't forget to garden? why do we have to name the room won of their names? can't my pet get a swing? can't i explore?

HawaiianBreeze08-05-2009 09:45 AM

I would love that!! We could have lots of fun with that!

mom w charm08-05-2009 09:49 AM

That would be alot of fun !! I always thought they should allow you that feature !! Especially since they added the recess and stuff !! I always thought they would add a Post office to mail your own pkgs too !! But a yard sale sounds super cool !! Great Ideas you have good luck !! Have a great Day !!

nicolets08-06-2009 08:20 AM

thanks, and if you suggest it to GANZ maybe it WILL happen!!!