Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default need to be able to sell more back

I wish there was a way you could select "sell all". When I sell all my home grown garden items and I have to sell 150 food items it takes a long time. I wish you could say like click on pumkins and say select "all".
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru

jadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to all

Default Re: need to be able to sell more back

Are you selling them to the w-shop? I would imagine that would take forever... Does it make good money though? I don't have enough to sell them, just enough to keep my webkinz fed. Maybe I should buy more seeds.
jadiebeans is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I have a large outdoor room that has corn, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, watermelon, and pumpkins growing. It gives me enough to feed my pets and also has enough that I can sell to the wshop for extra spending money.

Aug2168, you are so right. It takes forever to sell fruits and vegetables. I sent GANZ an email over a year ago and actually spoke to a customer service rep about this. I asked why you couldn't put in the name of the item and the number of items you wanted to sell then click sell. I was told that they would look into it.

Well since they haven't done anything with this in over a year, this might be something that you would want to check into. (I think they need to hear about something from more than one or two people to get them to even consider something.)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is a good idea, but this is the wrong place for it. It should be in suggestions for Ganz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is a good idea, but it's the wrong place for the thread. It belongs in ideas for Ganz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by jadiebeans
Are you selling them to the w-shop? I would imagine that would take forever... Does it make good money though? I don't have enough to sell them, just enough to keep my webkinz fed. Maybe I should buy more seeds.
Yes I have two gardens. And I make about 1,500.00 every 5-7 days. It is a great investment.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I have 12 gardens and I have to set 30-40 mins a day to harvest and sell them. I usually have 300 a day to sell but some days I can get up to 600 to sell and it drives me crazy
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I have 12 gardens and I have to set 30-40 mins a day to harvest and sell them. I usually have 300 a day to sell but some days I can get up to 600 to sell and it drives me crazy
Wow! That's awesome.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
Gift Guru

jadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to all

Wow that's really cool! I will plant some more soon... gotta get another outdoor yard first though so I have to come up with an extra 1000 KC
jadiebeans is offline Female
Closed