Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 04:55 PM   #21
liza809
Gifted

Liza809 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: mythical creature webkinz

cubbyfanjohn has a good point with the platypus. i always think of googles as ducks without wings.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 05:15 PM   #22
Gifted

xxpolarbear32 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that webkinz world should come up with the idea of coming out with webkinz couples each webkinz can get married but only 2 1 webkinz and u cant get a divorce like must people do
Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #23
llamarz

No offence, but I think the googles was far enough!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:19 AM   #24
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

To those of you who are against the use of mythical creatures...

Mermaid for the beach is also part unicorn... How far off of that picture are we now? I would like to hear other people's thoughts, especially those saying keep it real.

We have already left the realms of reality and Googles is only the tip of things. Unicorn and Pegasus are very mythical and very much loved additions to the Ganz Webkinz family. How about a dragon shaped bed? Fluffy cloud furniture? Egyptian room theme and Fairies and Zangoz and...

Please remember a big part of childhood is imagination.

I would love to see Ganz Griffinz. How about a Dragon?

---------- RamsesII added 12 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RamsesII; 12-01-2007 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2007, 12:30 AM   #25
Ivyfrog
Webkinz :)

jaspercasper1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats kinda weird but they should have the platipus.

---------- jaspercasper1 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ya i agree with rameses 2nd

Last edited by jaspercasper1; 12-01-2007 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2007, 01:39 AM   #26
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to hear what kinds of mythical creatures people want. I know I talk alot, but this time I want to listen. Can someone help me.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 AM   #27

Pixie4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think mythical creatures (and other fictional creatures) would be awesome. Keepin' it real when talking about virtual animals doesn't really makes sense anyway. Real animals don't play checkers, answer trivia questions, go shopping, garden... It's all virtual and pretend so why not dip into the fantasy world even farther.

I'd love to see dragons, maybe little brownies, soot sprites, forest trolls (My NeighborTotoro). Also, little aliens could be cute as well. Even little dinosaurs could be cute. I'm sure I will think of more later.

Webkinz is a great escape from the reality of everyday life and I think using our imaginations even more would be good for so many of us at every age!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #28
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Good argument. I would like to see reasons for not having them. I just want to know why not. Maybe there is a good reason that I am completely missing.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:14 AM   #29
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Good argument. I would like to see reasons for not having them. I just want to know why not. Maybe there is a good reason that I am completely missing.
yeah....Me too!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #30

PPride is an unknown quantity at this point

i was rite about the platipus!!!!
Closed