Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default ?Mystery Pet?

OK, I think GANZ should have this mystery pet thing.

You would go to the GANZ eStore where you would go there, and click the buy button and what ever you do to buy something, then, when you get the code, you don't know what kind of pet you got. It would have to be something good. No Birthstone Pets because usually people buy the ones of their birthday month or whatever.

This idea is just something that quickly popped into my head, so it is a little rusty. You guys make the details more clear and add on whatever your little heartz desire!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Fever32
Webkinz :)

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ?Mystery Pet?

LOL! That would be fun, but I think some peeps would get mad. It'd have to be at a cheaper price. Good idea, though!!!!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Yeah, maybe a thousand eStore points or so? I mean, considering how many everything else is, it is a great deal!

Some would get mad. But...Hey, you bought the thing, you knew it was going to be a surprise!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:25 AM   #4

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

maybe it will be good deal
but if you will get pet you not like it will be sad
or maybe if you get pet you have
Old 06-09-2010, 06:28 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is a GREAT suggestion also no pets that are specifically male or female so that you don't end up calling a Pink Poodle Herman or something like that
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 06:35 AM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

LOL! That would be funny Dixiecup! That would be cool, but I think the price should be a bit higher, around 3,000. because 1,000 is the price of random small items in room themes and a pet isn't a random small item. But, good idea!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134
maybe it will be good deal
but if you will get pet you not like it will be sad
or maybe if you get pet you have
Well, if you would be really really worried about that, you would probably not buy it...
Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I think its a cute idea!
Sorta like those grab bags at some stores that cost $15 dollars and have a bunch of little things in them.
But the only thing is with estore you don't get a plush.
So you're putting your $10 or whatever into a pet that you have no idea what it is, if you have it, if you dont... and what not.

But that's half the fun!
After writing this, I think they should have webkinz grab bags.
Where you can buy a closed bag with a webkinz inside and you have no idea whats in it, but you definately get a plush or something.
(:

Good idea.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: ?Mystery Pet?

Not a bad idea at all but this is what i would do: instead of a reg. sized webkinz have a lil'kinz and sell them at 5,000 points because this is equal to 5$ in the real world. If the lil'kinz was a success then I think I would step it up a notch and sell the regular sized webkinz for maybe 8,000 or 9,000 points equal to 8$ or 9$ in the real world. When you enter a code instead of getting a picture of the pet you get after you pick a name and if your pet is a boy or a girl, I would show a picture of the pet right after you enter the secret code so you know if you want it to be a boy or a girl and what you should title it. I like this idea
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 06-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a good idea! Nice thinking.
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Closed