Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
Like an Enderman
Webkinz :)

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default My Theory

Back in those sweet days, Ganz created all kinds of real animals like pigs and chickens and beagles and chipmunks. But nowadays, Ganz has decided that they have already created Webkinz of those real-life popular animals. So, without further ado, Ganz started creating Webkinz with designs and types of animals that are made up. Of course everybody loves creative, unique made up animals, but things have been taken to the extreme. Why do they need a Peace Puppy AND a Peace Out Puppy? If you feel the way I do, you can support me by making threads on this forum topic. Basic animals like cows and alligators were already made, but that doesn't mean fake and fancy animals have to be made. There are more animals out there than dogs and cats. Now, carefully read the list below that I have created for you all. These not-as-popular animals are awesome! They shouldn't be missing out on becoming Webkinz!

Ganz should make more Lil' Kinz of the big ones and more just Lil' Kinz. They should also make a Webkinz Family with a mother, father, and baby all in one set. They should also make things for the Kinz like furniture, and especially houses. Most people may be loving the Webkinz website the most, but the plush toys seem to do more special things than on the website.

A Manta Ray would be cool because they are delicate and mysterious and nobody can resist the wonders of this strange creature. A cuddly Kinz of these animals would satisfy the dreams of Manta Ray fanatics.

A Kookaburra would certainly make Webkinz fans smile. Their long, fragile bills would be great for smothering you in kisses and their feathery bodies would be great for cuddling. Of course you cannot truly cuddle with these Australian birds, but Webkinz Kookaburras would be great for snuggling!

A Mouse would bring those who think mice are filthy pests to loving these adorable little rodents. Their little gray bodies and little black eyes would convince those who are seeking a Webkinz adoption to bringing these little guys home with you.

Who says bugs are creepy and gross? Almost everybody. But who wouldn't adore a Webkinz Firefly to light up your day or a Webkinz Ladybug to cuddle with?

Sane people don't own Crabs because they would be pinched while you tried to snuggle and play with them. But a Webkinz Crab would fill that space in for you.

A Tasmanian Devil Webkinz would be better known as the Tasmanian Angel. You would be able to cuddle and play with one of these cute marsupials anywhere.

A Cheetah would quickly run away with your heart before you can say "I want the cheetah" and it would never let go of it until the end.

Cuddly Platypuses sound awesome! If you can't decide if you want a Duck or a Beaver, this awkwardly adorable little creature would be the perfect best friend for you!

A Crow may look like a pest and a group of them may be called a Murder, but a plush version of these little guys would surely fly away with your dreams.

This list will be constantly modified with more amazing animals!

Last edited by googie212; 07-26-2014 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: More theory
googie212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #2

migrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreams
migrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreamsmigrubbs has never-fading dreams

Default Re: My Theory

I support this. And I agree. Ganz should really make these. But they already made a mouse and a cheetah
migrubbs is offline Female
Old 07-26-2014, 04:28 PM   #3
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

I support because I would love to see more realistic animals. I also think this: why do they make sooooo many types of printed puppies, when there are soooooo many dog breeds out there that they could've made into Webkinz? They missed a LOT of breeds.
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Old 07-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #4

436194 is a forum hero
436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero

I want "pets" that can walk like people. The snowman is so cute walking around. How about Trolls or Aliens anything that stands upright and walks. It is hard to really enjoy the clothing on pets that walk around on all fours.

Also, I loved Lil Kinz. They could make more realistic pets, just in smaller sizes. These pets were nice as they were cheaper. I have so many pets because I was able to purchase Lil Kinz for $2.50 each on Black Friday sales years ago. I think it would be fun to have Lil Kinz or even Baby Kinz with new lines of nursery furniture.

I don't like many of the new pets too. The contest on Webkinz Newz should be design a "pet", not design a dog.

Last edited by 436194; 07-26-2014 at 05:09 PM..
Old 07-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
Like an Enderman

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

I agree. Not just Regular Kinz, Lil' Kinz, and Signatures, but Baby Kinz! And you could also purchase in a pack a mother, father, and son/daughter!

View Post Originally Posted by migrubbs
I support this. And I agree. Ganz should really make these. But they already made a mouse and a cheetah
Not the White Mouse, a normal mouse. Is the only Cheetah they have the Rockerz Cheetah?
googie212 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

There has been a signature cheetah. But I agree that I would like more pets that are realistic and I'm tired of the same dog with a different pattern on it. How about some insects like a spider or a grasshopper?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #7
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!
rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!

I love these ideas... Ganz's line of printed puppies is REALLY getting on my nerves. They have been a little better recently, i've noticed. But they are still mythical, non-existent animals. This is one of the reasons i was so upset when they cancelled the signatures, because they were (Basically) the only realistic pets left.

I hope Ganz knows that alot of their members are on the verge of quitting.
rabbit1 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2014, 07:53 PM   #8

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

I love the idea of a Firefly.
Nellie1031 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2014, 06:40 AM   #9
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

I agree. I, like you, enjoy the Webkinz that are real animals too. I love your ideas for the new Kinz.

I must admit that I am partial to your manta ray idea. I'm a scuba diver. When one dons the scuba gear and steps off the side of a dive boat, the surface of the water becomes a "doorway" to another world. One which we can visit, but only for a short while at a time. One day as I passed through the water's surface and was making final checks on my equipment a manta ray effortless glided by just under the surface. Despite his 12 ft. wingspan, I was taken aback by his gentle and curious nature. He was as interested in me as I was in him. He glided about greeting our group of divers as each one entered the water and then headed out to the open ocean. It was such a wonderful experience.

Ooh, a Firefly! I love it!

Thanks for your delightful list of new pets. I enjoyed reading about them and hope that Ganz will add them.
swordfish is offline Female
Old 07-27-2014, 08:05 AM   #10

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Bugs are a whole untapped area they can use! Fireflies would be wonderful. I would buy a ladybug or spider.
Closed

Tags
advice, ideas, mfalcon landed here, support