Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default My suggestions - please come take a look and comment!

I have some ideas for Webkinz World and I thought I would share them. Some of these might have been brought up on here before. I am not trying to steal anyone's ideas.I know that these ideas might be really difficult for Ganz programmers, but I am saying them because I would like them personally. Please be respectful to everyone's opinions. Please post and let me know what you think! Thanks so much!

Arcade:

Pause / Resume buttons: I can't imagine how many arcade games I have lost because I have had to leave the computer suddenly and lost all of my kc that I would have earned. Pausing would allow the timer/ any movement to stop until you press the resume button once you are at your computer. I have been wanting this for a long time.

This one might be a little far fetched but here it is: a save game option. A pause / resume option would be helpful, but what happens if you need to unexpectedly leave for an extended amount of time? The system automatically logs you out after a certain amount of time. You would still loose all of your kc even if you paused it. If you can press a save game button, you will have a chance to complete/or play until loosing the game. The next time you click on the game, it will ask if you want to resume your unfinished game or start a new one. If you want to finish / continue the game you can play until it ends. If you want to start a new one, you will be given the amount of kc you won for that game. Then a new one of the game will be started. I think it will give everyone an opportunity to get far into the games without worrying about loosing kc if needing to leave the computer.

Houses / my room:

I remember when I have first started webkinz world, that I only bought "Small" rooms to save money. Now that I have been on for over a year, what do I do with all of these unwanted small rooms? I think we should be given the option to sell back our rooms. A button up at the top (where it says edit walk etc) would say "sell". For example, you would click the button, and it would ask if you would really want to do so. When clicking yes the room would dissappear and you would be alloted the amount of kc it costs to buy the room. This would allow anyone to have the option to trade in their unwanted rooms for perhaps a bigger one or different type of room. You will have to clear any items in the room before hand though.

Another house / my room idea I have been thinking about for a long time are "house styles". Now you can decorate the outside of the home. You will be able to choose from different styles of homes and each would be a certain amount of kc. I think its cool that webkinz can walk, hop, swim etc through doors, but I would love to be able to see them move through hallways and the front door and go into their rooms. I would love to also have staircases in your house where the webkinz can move to different levels of the house.
I know this will be very complicated programming and might be hard for slower internet connections, but this is something I like to visualize in my mind. I always wanted a realistic looking house for my pets in WW.

Smaointe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Re: My suggestions - please come take a look and comment!

Great suggestions! I agree with all of them. Especially, the one about the arcade. That always happens to me. Great thinking!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

these are very good ideas! i really like the sell room option.
catbuster is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Good suggestions!! I like the sell the room one best!!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
DirtyDawg12

mcconnellsis97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I told Ganz an option to delete rooms! Here are the instructions that I said:
1. Go up to "Map" i while in your room.
2. Next to the 'Buy" Button, Ganz should make a button called "Delete" Press that.
3. Then, dotted lines well outline the room sqaures. Press the room you want to be deleted.
4. Then.....TA-DA! Your room is gone! The items that were in the room, are not deleted, they were put in your dock!
mcconnellsis97 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #6
.:.☆.:.
Gifted

Unicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to behold

Those are wonderful suggestions! So many times I have wished to pause a game, or sell one of my millions of unusable rooms!! rep to you!
Unicornz is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
DirtyDawg12

mcconnellsis97 is an unknown quantity at this point

And i like ur idea about decorating the outside of your house! Awesome idea! I would love that!
mcconnellsis97 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

The arcade idea would be FANTASTIC.
Like, I have to quickly get a drink of water when it switches levels.
Intense.

Your room/house idea is very creative. I'd love to see pets go up stairs, walk though hallways... not just looking at a chair build up. LOL
Old 05-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

I love each and everyone of those ideas. Especially the arcade pausing games, I'd really go there a lot more if they had a pause button, once my sister wanted to talk to me and I was really far in one of the games, and I had to tell her to leave me alone, and push her away and it really messed me up. Another time I even had to suddenly leave because of dinner, or a friend coming over, without evening getting any kk from the game!

Great suggestions, rep point for you!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #10

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Several months ago, Someone posted a way to freeze a game by pushing alt. and the space bar at the same time. This works for me on my laptop, but not on my desk top.

It has saved many games for me when the phone rings or other breaks during Zingoz pop.

I wish I could give them credit, but I don't know who it was.

You hit alt. again to resume play.

Last edited by papergirl63; 05-30-2009 at 01:06 AM..
papergirl63 is offline Female
Closed