Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Smile My Small Signature Pets Ideas...

Welcome! Here are some of my ideas for small siggie pets... and some with PSI's.

First off, the one pet I am dying for even if its a signature...the tuxedo cat!! I've already made a thread for it and I really want one! The PSI could maybe be a tuxedo or like a spy tux..lol

Secondly, how bout a small signature duck? Like...more look like a duck? With like green head and more details? And the PSI could be a duck pond...that looks realistic and the duck could swim around in it (like a real duck) and dive underwater..

Third, how about a small signature PLATYPUS!!! Something we never see in Webkinz (except for the googles, which is rumored to be a platypus.) I'm sure all of us Phineas and Ferb fans want a Perry right? lol its PSI could be.....idk..

Fourth, the small signature miniature pony? or just the small signature pony...it could have long hair like a miniature pony...and the PSI could be a like horse ring! (idk what they're called..) like its a fence in the shape of a circle...it could be for outdoors..

And lastly of my ideas, the small signature Bengal cat? It's pelt looks like a leopard..but its a harmless lil kitty...the PSI could be like an outdoor like waterfall thing..

Well these are my ideas...if you have any more ideas for the PSI's don't be afraid to post them!! Thank you all for looking!!

Last edited by Catlover200710; 07-13-2010 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: why does every edit have to have a reason? lol
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: My Small Signature Pets Ideas...

I love the duck and the platupus idea! They sound adorable! I think we need a real-looking duck. And a Perry would be cute! Good ideas!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

oh. I don't know about the tuxedo cat. I like more of the real looking ones. I love all the other ideas though! You should check out mine and post.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-pets-638053/
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
*It's Snowing!*

StarrGazer is on a distinguished road

The idea for a tuxedo cat sound fun - I wonder what it would look like if it was ever released. The signature miniture pony is also cute!!!!! I already have all the horses/unicorns and would gladly welcome a mini pony if that ever came out also. You got great ideas! Make sure they get heard!

-Starr
StarrGazer is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #5

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

smile ideas
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed