Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default My opinion and ideas for the Estore.

Hi!
I think they need to change the prices in the estore!
I meen in the state of ohio you have to be 13 to get a job.
Most of the people that play WW are 10-
And it takes almost nothin to desing something on the internet yea buy the $800 photo program but that dosent mean you should charge $13 for a webkinz that it took like 10 cents!
If the photo program was $800
They would only have to sell 61 $13 pets!

Thank you I may add more to this tomorrow but it is late and I am tired!
~mm =D
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #2

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: My opinion and ideas for the Estore.

I agree completely!

They should not charge so much for a pet that doesn't even come with a stuffed toy and it practically just a computer generated image.I bought a floral fox and was shocked at the price. I probably shouldn't have bought it but it was just....so cool! I think they save some of the coolest webkinz for the e-store (but of coarse regular webkinz are SO cool). And guess what....?....they had tax! What I don't get is how can they have tax on something that isn't real. It's kind of like buying air in a way.

whoohoo! I'm the first post!

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 10-23-2008 at 12:03 AM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

I have an e-store account where only e-store pets live. I like it because I don't want so many stuffed animals to make room forin my house. I have plenty already and will get more.
BTW I have never paid tax on anything from the e-store. I do agree that they could charge less since you are only getting a virtual itee.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I agree that the items are pricey..
there is tax depending where you live..
the programs they use are a little part of the cost..
you have to look at all the overhead...
servers, employees to write swf and much more..
I think this weeks survey shows that they aren't
making the sales they wanted to make with it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 AM   #5
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

I agree...if they lowered the price a little I think I would buy more.
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
sweetlamb is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish they would sell trading cards since I cant get any around here and the closest town is 50 miles away, and I agree the prices are rather steep.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:51 AM   #7
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

I agree as well
the prizes seem a bit harsh
the charms are not too bad for $1.50 but that is all...

hugs to you

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Thank you for your opinions everyone I agree that we should have to pay but me and my bff would only buy some of that stuff like a pet for 2$ not 13$!
For 13$ we could get a stuffed animal to!

---------- minimaid added 354 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Would anyone else like to coment I worked really hard on this!

---------- minimaid added 1349 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Please someone else read this?

Last edited by minimaid; 10-24-2008 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I read it! thanks rep i totaly agree with you!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

I can see where you are coming from as far as some of the pricing is concerned but the fact remains...if people pay it why would they change it?

A "few" years ago when we were in school we studied the price fluctuation of produce. When things are out of season the price goes up, being a mom, I am very frugal about such things, there is NO way I will ever pay $7.99 for a watermellon, I don't care how much the kids love them that is insane. However, if every person agreed with me, and nobody purchased things at that price, there would be a loss of profit for the store, the supplier, the grower, so they would have to do one of two things not up the price, or just not carry the item.

My thoughts are this : As long as somebody is paying the price it will not go down. And if you look around WI there is lots of people that pay the price so why would a company lower the price? Besides, when things are priced higher it is out of reach for some people which makes the demand higher, that my friends is buisness, right or wrong, it's business.

My personal opinion is I would love to see the prices lower but...the items are selling at the listed price so...
Rejewal is offline Female
Closed