Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
tigger78 is on a distinguished road

Default My list for Ganz- If you see any you, add it to your list too.

I've actually already e-mailed them through the comments and suggestions page in Webkinz world but I thought I'd list them here too....

1) Wallpaper with balloons on it
2) Wallpaper with rainbows on it
3) Wallpaper with fir trees on it (for our Woodland creatures)
3) WAR card game (though they'd need to give a more child appropriate name)
4) Old Maid card game
5) Slip n' Slide
6) Merry-Go-Round
7) Let our pets interact together.
Let us create a race track so that our pets can race each other in their backyards with their
numerous vechicles.
9) Jungle gym they can play on
10) Make it so the pets can kick their sports balls.
11) Make it so we can tuck their stuff toys in bed with them.
12) Diving board into swimming pool.
I'll list more as I remember them (I've sent so many in that I don't remember them all off the top of my head) or come up with new ones.
tigger78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 11:43 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: My list for Ganz- If you see any you, add it to your list too.

Cool ideas
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
tigger78 is on a distinguished road

New idea: Mountain Range wallpaper.
tigger78 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The fantasy wallpaper has a big rainbow on it.
DebbieFaye is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Great suggestions!

I have been wondering why our pets can't kick their sports balls for a long time. And I really like number 8 as I have a garage full of cars. And the idea of their stuffed animals being tucked in with them can not be a far reach for Ganz ... as that is how Webkinz Jr. pets are tucked in their beds.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #6
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great ideas! I think it would be cool if they made these,

A club house airplane room for the vacation thing.
A big city vacation spot
A smiley face room theme,
A piano to put in your pets room,
A artist room theme.

I think a diving board swimming pool would be awesome.

Last edited by km7dragon; 08-06-2009 at 08:29 AM..
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Wow, great ideas!
I REALLY love the slip'n'slide and diving board! Plus the rocky mountain walls and floors would look awesome!!!!!

Rep for u!!!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #8

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

I want to be able to change bedspreads and be able to cover my pets.
Dimagar is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

How about a washer and dryer and when your clothes get really dirty you do laundry?
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #10
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Good ideas! Something else I'd like to see is:
You're other pets moving around without you controlling them. My house is huge, and I often lose pets in my house. I'd love to see that they all go back to a bed at night, or to the bathroom in the morning. I just think it'd be cute!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Closed