Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
ッ Livin' life to the
Webkinz :)

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

Default My last title was Patchwork Pup but i have changed the topic to Painted Patchwork Pup

The painted patchwork pup loves to help and loves to work. If you are looking for adventurous time, please rate this great. The painted patchwork pup is colorful and patchy and his psf is patchwork pizza and psi is painted patchwork clothing maker. and if your still reading i did not mean to double post it was an accident and i dont know how to take down a post so please do not bug me or tell me what to do cause im pretty new so... lol just laugh it off i guess
and my first post is better, and i have decided to keep my creations name as Painted Patchwork Pup not just Patchwork Pup thnx

Last edited by booboo13; 08-17-2010 at 10:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: My last title was Patchwork Pup but i have changed the topic to Painted Patchwork Pup

Don't double post this thread, just modify the first one, please
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
ッ Livin' life to the

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: My last title was Patchwork Pup but i have changed the topic to Painted Patchwork Pup

im kinda new so i don't know how to do that and i wanted to delete my last post but like i said im very new to this
Closed