Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
surfitlikeagirl
Gifted

surfitlikeagirl is on a distinguished road

Default My idea for WW- PSO's!!! click to figure out what the heck i mean :] :]

;]

my idea is to have PSO's for each per. :]

As you might have guessed the PS stand for Pet Specific.
The O makes Pet Specific Outfit!

I think that you should either get one of these in your adoption gift or have some form of purchasing them. They could relate to each pet and be a cute way of portraying them.

Fore example the reindeer could have a cute parka, "ugg boots"(snow boots), or something like that.

:] please tell me what you think or if you have any cute ideas for pets :] I don't know if this is really a petition but if you want to sign or say its a good idea feel free to do so :] Il add more later i know its a bit confusing :]

---------- surfitlikeagirl added 50 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

bummp :]

---------- surfitlikeagirl added 93 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

anybodyy? .

Last edited by surfitlikeagirl; 02-10-2008 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Default Re: My idea for WW- PSO's!!! click to figure out what the heck i mean :] :]

i like it i like it alot!z
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: My idea for WW- PSO's!!! click to figure out what the heck i mean :] :]

That's a cute idea! At Halloween they do have costumes of certain Webkinz animals, but I don't think that's what you mean.
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

I think that is a pretty good idea
Old 02-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

That is a pretty cool idea!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
surfitlikeagirl
Gifted

thanks everyone :]
Old 02-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
Joe Mama ♥
Gifted

blondeprincess is on a distinguished road

I like that idea alot! ! Please make a petition and add me to it! Happy Valentines Day ~xoxo izzy
blondeprincess is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #8
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Love 'em i will sign.

oops forgot WW danny360

Last edited by teddyfroggy; 02-11-2008 at 07:58 PM..
Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

OMG that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #10
surfitlikeagirl
Gifted

thanks everyone I think Im going to make it into a petition so if youd like to sign just say so :] S othanks to all the commets and if you have a cute PSO for a pet Ill post it with your name on the first post :]
Closed