Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up My Idea is The Webkinz Bank

The webkinz bank would be just like a bank you can deposit and withdraw money so you can save up your money and you get like a dollar each day or something and there will be stuff you can do to earn money like bank games or something that way you could do like i am only spending this much money today! AND fluffington would be the bank character like PJ is the clothes character and Arte afact is the curio chop character!!!! i really want people to join this idea!!!!!!!!
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: My Idea is The Webkinz Bank

this idea has been mentioned many many times before. But I like having Fluffington, and maybe the banking job (another hard job!)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

that's cool! i love the idea! really cool but how would it work?
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #4

birdbrain05 is on a distinguished road

I agree, and I like the idea about a banking job.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

cool! idea! i hope ganz makes one soon!
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #6

tzink will become famous soon enough

That would be awesome and maybe you could set a goal on it like 1million or what ever
Old 05-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #7
Mogirl97

Mogirl97 is on a distinguished road

I love this idea! It would definately help me save
Mogirl97 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #8
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I was just thinking about this. We used to play on Millsberry and it had a bank where you could deposit money and earn interest if you visited each day. The amount of interest you earned depended on how much you saved. It had levels like Junior Saver, Super Saver etc... I would love to have this feature. It would make it a lot easier for me to save for the big ticket items in WW.

Maybe they could have bonus items as prizes for saving a certain amount of money.
889wlry is offline Female
Closed