Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default My idea... !Webkinz 06 day!

Well, i think webkinz should choose a day to take off the estore, and the clubhouse, and everything new, and make it exactly like it was back in 06. Where we had the old wishing well, skater kat, dashing dolphin, and jazz monsters games to play. Where we didn't have new players talking our ears off about the same old whatnots.

Don't you agree that webkinz should make a day like this?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Re: My idea... !Webkinz 06 day!

I agree. But I only started in 2008.
-------------------------------------------------------
Always make sure your pets are happy!
:gr::cs::bdog:
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

This sounds great! This would let me know what it was like in 2006. I only joined in 2009.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

That sounds pretty cool.... but demanding.
It would take a while to make Ganz shut all that stuff down and bring it back up the next day. Sure not lot of people like the estore and all that stuff but Ganz worked pretty hard to make it happen.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Great idea! You wouldn't be able to but anything, (such as plumpy) but you could see how it was 'back then'. Or maybe they just make a time machine where you can do it any old day!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

That would be COOL.

Maybe just one day a year... I joined in late-ish '07, so I missed all the "good ole days" stuff by a few months.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed