Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
ntaspnkasu
Webkinz :)

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

Default My idea for new pets

So, I don't usually post ideas because I usually just don't have any. Well, I was driving home from work and saw a guy with a KU Jayhawk hat. So, I thought collegiate webbies would be awesome. The down side is they would have to cost more because the NCAA charges a bunch for licensing. PSIs could be just about anything. No ideas yet, but I would get a few of them.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #2

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My idea for new pets

What ideas are you thinking about?
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I'm saying I don't know. Like, I would buy a Texas Longhorn, a Kansas Jayhawk, a ASU sundevil. I just can't think of PSI or food.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
mdjsull
[xo] jamie is on a distinguished road

It could have a special tag for sports scholarships on the tiger and NCAA on the paw....

Great idea!
[xo] jamie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

I thought of that! I would LOVE that! A Florida Gator! I mean, I'm a Florida Native, and there's this store named Bealls (pronounced like Bells. All those tourists and new Floridians think it Beels LOL!) is STOCKED with little stuffed Gators and other Gator stuff, and our house in my new state has little stuffed Gators everywhere. And Gator everything. My BFF is a big OSU fan and she hates the Gators cuz we crushed her in the National Championships (in BOTH football and basketball) and when she comes she has to remove all the Gator magnets off the fridge and we put them back after she grabs her carrot and leaves (she's a health person) and then we go upstairs and find one of my mom's collectible footballs and throw it around in the Gator room (we have an entire room dedicated to the gators. I'm in that room.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #6
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

hmmm a michigan wolverine would be awwwssssoooomeeee
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:25 AM   #7
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

Yay! I love seeing people's ideas for new pets! There are sooooooooooooooooo many possibilities for new pets! Except that the pets are a little expensive....

I would like to see:
a beaver--for all us Canadians
an eagle--for all you Americans
camel--with a desert theme! or Pyramid background!
a sphinx-- again goes with Egyptian theme
a black pegasus! it would be sooooo cool!

that's all I have for now. It's late and I'm tired!
RthuEndra is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #8
elcome to Eggtown

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

I like RthuEndra's idea better. It's not like Canadians (The wondrous inventors of Webkinz) should know our college or state's animal.
PanaBanana is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:57 AM   #9
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

That's funny I was thinking a similar thing just yesterday. How about Disney Webkinz??? They could make a mint. I would totally start a new account just for my Disney pets.
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #10
24racin48 is an unknown quantity at this point

How about Nascar???
24racin48 is offline Female
Closed