Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #31
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: My Idea: I think all animals should have their own action that they each do. Post here to give a suggestion to an animal!

Great idea!

here are a few...

Seal- Bounce a Ball on nose!
Dolphin- A cool swimming trick?
Pink Poodle- Brush hair
Lion or Lioness- Roar

Those are the ones I can think of! Lmk if I made the list and thanks for posting this awesome idea!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #32
ell i'm katiee (:
Webkinz :)

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: My Idea: I think all animals should have their own action that they each do. Post here to give a suggestion to an animal!

Okay, I will update the list! These are some great ideas! And lucky3900, you defiantly made the list!
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #33
1997whodey

1997whodey is on a distinguished road

Penguin:Slide on ice
1997whodey is offline Male
Old 01-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #34
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okay, I will update once agian!
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #35
1997whodey

ok i have a few more ideas fire fawn can make a fire duck can quack brown cow can drink chocolate milk and the floral fox can plant a flower
Old 01-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #36
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Sea otter-Float on it's back,crack nuts
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #37
ant A Shiba Inu in 2

ilovecockers is on a distinguished road

Beagle - sniff around with it's nose

Black Bear-Hibernate and snore

Camel-Walk around with a fancy blanket on it's hump

Collie-Herd up sheep (LOL)

Fan Tail Goldfish- Blow a bubble

Floral Fox-Hold a watering can and water flowers

Golden Retriever-Bounce a basketball (you know Air Bud LOL)

Googles-Wobble on it's back feet

Koala-Climb up a potted tree and eat eucalyptis leaves

Manatee-Eat kelp plants

Parakeet-Eat a cracker

Poodle-Put powder on it's face

Samoyed-Ride on a toboggan

Sea Otter-Crack an oyster

Lil'Kinz

Cardinal-Paint a picture (because they are nice and colorful)

When you add the new ones, here is my idea for their actions.

Webkinz:

Emperor's Dragon - wear a crown and cape and walk up
American Golden Retriever - toss up fireworks
Key Lime Dino - eat a prehistoric plant
Groundhog - see it's shadow
Grey Owl - Watch a shooting star (It's very cute!)
Lil' Canary - whistle and swing in a bird cage
Lil' Purple Fish - Wear a snorkle and blow bubbles in shapes of Webkinz characters (like the Cloud Machine)
Irish Setter - do a little cute dance (LOL, I would say catch ducks, but the Lab would do that )

I hope you like these! Domino Cat action idea coming soon, I was thinking making a line of dominoes and then knock them down
ilovecockers is offline Male
Old 01-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #38
1997whodey

I have some more!Pelican:pick up water Glitter Fish Shine Cotton Candy Bunny Eat Cotton Candy Lamb Sleep on a serta matress(LOL)and the Chimpanzee can Swing on branches
Old 01-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #39
ant A Shiba Inu in 2

Here is a new one:

Husky - Skate a figure eight (for Eight Below LOL)
Old 01-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #40
ant A Shiba Inu in 2

LOL, my own Webbie idea.

Shiba Inu - pratice karate (LOL!)
Closed