Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default My crazy idea! Pleas support LOL

LOL ok this might be a crazy but, pleas read LOL. Ok so today, my dog was chewing on my one of my fuzzy webinz. I was about to take it away from him but, then a idea hit me. Why can't [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] make chew toy webkinz! LOL Yah I know crazy. See this is my idea, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could make chew toy webkinz, each would come with its own code. What they would unlock? LOL easy, webkinz plushes. See every time you enter the code you get the plush version of that animal. I think it would be pretty cute and neat. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about your dog getting hold of one of your webkinz anymore, they would have there very own to chew on. So what you think? This just crazy or is it a good idea??
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My crazy idea! Pleas support LOL

Haha. That'd be a cute thing!
Nice idea
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Eh...I like the idea but I would change a few things, like:
Instead of it unlocking a webkinz, how about it unlocked like a toy or something for your virtual webby so your dog can have a chew toy, and your virtual dog!?
If it unlocked another webkinz code, then they would have to be $15.00, I doubt this will happen however since where would they sell them? The pet department at walmart?
Or at hallmark its rare that they have animal toys there...But good idea!
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

That is actually a good idea! I think my dog would love that idea! It would be cute if it was the signature chew toy theme. Each pet could come with something that had to do with a dog toy. I would love this idea if it happened!
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Snick&Tink1998
Eh...I like the idea but I would change a few things, like:
Instead of it unlocking a webkinz, how about it unlocked like a toy or something for your virtual webby so your dog can have a chew toy, and your virtual dog!?
If it unlocked another webkinz code, then they would have to be $15.00, I doubt this will happen however since where would they sell them? The pet department at walmart?
Or at hallmark its rare that they have animal toys there...But good idea!
Ok see I mean like after you go to the code shop, it would unlock a code for a plush that can be placed in your pets room. LOL Plus eached plush would be dressed differently. Where would they sell them? Hmm, the plushes would be chew toys for your pet so they could sell them at pet stores, maybe Epets or something. LOL

Last edited by cupcake00497; 09-01-2010 at 08:12 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #6

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Greta idea!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #7

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that's a really cool idea!
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed

Tags