Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default My Best and only webkinz ideas ever!!!! Please Read!!!

Hey guys! I have came up with a list of new webkinz items/clothing, webkinz, and room themes! Hope you like them!

WEBKINZ:

Snow Leopard (my favorite animal in the entire world!!!!)
Chinchilla
Long haired Dachshund
Zebra
Red Panda (they are the cutest )
Black Leopard
Clouded Leopard( yes, there is such thing, unlike the spotted leopard and carmel lion wich, there is no such thing)
Sea Horse
Amur Leopard( there are less then 30 of these beautiful animals left in the wild)

Items/clothing:

jungle jim (with interactive things, slide, monkey bars, ect.)
diaper (for lil'kinz)
bonet (also for lil'kinz
go-go boots
wigs
scuba diving out

ROOM THEMES:

Spa room theme (candles, massage table...)
Nursery room theme (crib, mobiel)

Also for the underwater rooms there should be tiny fish swimming around, also there should be the bottem of boats showing on the surface!

Hope you liked them!Also, please go to the Contact Us page in webkinz world and suggest some of the stuff you like on here!(Expectaily the snow leopard!!! Sorry I am crazy for them!)

Thanks again!!!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
kolacola12

Default Re: My Best and only webkinz ideas ever!!!! Please Read!!!

These are pretty good. :]
Old 08-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

KingKinzRox is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: My Best and only webkinz ideas ever!!!! Please Read!!!

there is such thing as a spotted leopard FYI...
KingKinzRox is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
rrtt

rrtt is an unknown quantity at this point

I like those ideas!
rrtt is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
korychi

korychi is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should make it so you can buy separate jungle gym parts (like monkey bars or swings or slides) and than when you put two parts together they are actually connected (like the the modular sofa in the webkinz e-store)
korychi is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Thanks everybody, I am glade you like them. What I mean by there is no such thing as a spotted leopard or carmel lion is that there is no such species KingkinzRox.The only species of leopards are the clouded leopard, afaican leopard and the Amur leopard. The snow leopard is not related to the leopard even though it is called one.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
HMarshall215

HMarshall215 is an unknown quantity at this point

really great ideas! Rep points! I really like the idea you had to add to the underwater rooms!
HMarshall215 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
Angelgirl0915

webkinzluver0 will become famous soon enough

good ideas!!!!

i like the Snow leopard!

webkinzluver0 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
IloveManatees

I did a report on snow leopards. you probly don't even care but they should make a moose webkinz. But for the underwater rooms you were saying they should have bottom of boats, but that is why MANATEES are endangered! ppl don't watch where they are boating and go over a manatee! So sad. but the other ones are really good!

Save the manatees! IloveManatees
Old 08-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Ilovemanatees- Cool, you did a report on snow leopards!?!?! If only they would let us do reports on animals like that all the time instead of science projects, I would totally Ace them!!!!!! LOL!!! I think that they should make a moose to! Thats true about the manatees being killed by boats, and its really sad too like you said. I live in Florida so I have seen them a few times before, but most of them have scars on them from being hit by boats. Its not fair at all to them, they did nothing to us. I'm a huge animal lover to so I no how you feel. My sis acutually told me to put the boat one in. Anyways, thanks, I am glad you like the other! Oh yeah, can you PLEASE,PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE, ask webkinz world for a snow leopard webkinz!?!?!?
Thanks again!

Last edited by Aqua30; 08-03-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: messed up
Aqua30 is offline Female
Closed