Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

LilNemoFish101 is on a distinguished road

Talking MY BEST IDEA EVER!

Here is my Idea.! I think W.W. should have concerts in a park or something from 8-9 P.M each night. To get there, there would be a CROWD SIGN on the "Things to Do!" List. There you can chat with friends and ask them what they think about the concert. For the music, it would have that popstar pink pony or the Rockstar rabbit. Then they would play music that we reconize today. Like the pink pony may play Fergie music or Miley Cirus music. the rabibbit would play Nickelback or even Sean Kingston. Please respond.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 09:52 AM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: MY BEST IDEA EVER!

Nice idea. I would add a webkinz radio, which is like a webkinz phone, and can play songs about webkinz!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #3

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

i think its a good idea
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
Banned
SgtGarand is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe just play the instrumental versions or something.

Maybe it could be a "park" room in the club house, and be able to go there anytime, but they have little performances on a stage at certain times or something. Or maybe they could at the stage and performances to the party room at certain times.
SgtGarand is offline Male
Old 05-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

i think your idea is very cute. you will probably get mixed responses but dont be discouraged by them. everyone has their own likes and dislikes and will offer their opinion accordingly. as you formulate your idea more it may even become grander. i love music and would love to have it on WW so good for you for thinking that
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
hirodragonstar
Gifted

vertalus is on a distinguished road

It's not a bad idea.but take into mind not everyone like those groups,and also Ganz would have to pay for the music as well,which might send prices of webkinz up.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:06 AM   #7

pyranesepup is just really nicepyranesepup is just really nice

Cool Idea, and I hate to act like a mod buuut, please do not type in red or blue ink, its reserved for mods and admins only. And zmuf, that was not ver nice. =[
Old 05-21-2008, 06:13 AM   #8
Penguins Are So
Gifted

♥ Bubba ♥ will become famous soon enough

Well, I LUV the idea of the concerts, but I think they should think of their own music to sing. Because the prices of kinz would go up, and the price of accesories would go up. So great idea!
♥ Bubba ♥ is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 06:17 AM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

cute idea..one thing please dont type in blue.. it is for mods and/or admin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 06:20 AM   #10
zinco555
Gifted

zinco555 is on a distinguished road

Maybe in real life you could buy microphones to hook into your computer then sing in to it and you would be the rock or popstar singing on the stage
Closed