Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Moving, and Deleting rooms! Shouldn't we be able to?!

Hey everyone!
I was just recently looking through my Webkinz' house, and, well...it looks a mess.
I've been getting a lot more webbies lately, so it's sort of getting really crowded and such. It also looks a little weird.
I think that we should be able to move, and delete rooms, so we can form our kinz's houses to actually LOOK like one, like in a real world.
I also think it would be cool if we could choose the shape of our house...Like a masion, a city building, ranch, cottage- ANYTHING that we wanted!

That's about all I have to say for right now.
Just post here if you disagree, or agree with me. All comments are going to be taken positively!

Thanks!
Have a SPOOKTACULAR day everyone!
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Moving, and Deleting rooms! Shouldn't we be able to?!

I absolutely love this idea! If we create a room we should be able to demolish it like in the real world! I like your idea about the shape of the house too. I would want a nice cottage because I like to be cozy. It would be cute to see the outside, like your front door and you could put like a welcome mat and like a mail box.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I agree! I also think it would be nice if you knew which pets were in which rooms, instead of hunting all over.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

cool! good idea!
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I love this idea, thanks for that... while they're at it, maybe they could add a second floor?

My only question would be about deleting rooms... with so many young ones on, it might be possible for them to delete rooms without meaning to... I don't have a solution, but it would be something to think about.

I'd also love to see us be able to move our doors... that would make decorating a WHOLE lot easier!

Thanks for this great idea, and for getting me imagining new possiblities!

Peace,
Jenn
Old 10-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

In the interview with Ganz that WI did this was one of the things brought up, moving rooms. I think they said that they are working on this. I hate it when you adopt a new pet and they add a room where you would never have put one. Let us hope Ganz finally moves on this problem.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
mjdramaqueen92 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Julia-Gulia
Hey everyone!
I was just recently looking through my Webkinz' house, and, well...it looks a mess.
I've been getting a lot more webbies lately, so it's sort of getting really crowded and such. It also looks a little weird.
I think that we should be able to move, and delete rooms, so we can form our kinz's houses to actually LOOK like one, like in a real world.
I also think it would be cool if we could choose the shape of our house...Like a masion, a city building, ranch, cottage- ANYTHING that we wanted!

That's about all I have to say for right now.
Just post here if you disagree, or agree with me. All comments are going to be taken positively!

Thanks!
Have a SPOOKTACULAR day everyone!

i think that is a wonderful idea! i have sooo many rooms that i have nothing in and have no use for them!
mjdramaqueen92 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #8
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

That would be really nice!! As meticulous as I tend to be I have animals in certain parts of the house. When they roll out new pets I don't always have room for my favorites where I would like to put them.

The other thing I have suggested to them is the ability to upgrade a room from medium or small to large; especially since your first ten rooms given to you with adoptions are mediums. :abn:ARBY (my first Webkinz)
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

I would LOVE to be able to move rooms around!! Even upgrade some of the small rooms I purchased to larger ones!!! that would be GREAT!! When I purchased the smaller rooms I thought yeah that is enough but then as you add on and add on you think oh boy I would love to make that bigger!! But in order to do so you would have to buy ANOTHER room and then you still have that one!!
I had emailed Ganz sometime ago (probably 6 months ago) about this and they replied that they were working on it then.
I also wish they would change the naming of the rooms from how it is now and combine both the new and old way! Because it doesn't help if you have a couple pets rooming together!
I must say though it is scary to ask for anything to be changed! Because heaven knows what other glitches we will have to deal with when they do it!

Popper2398 :acs::bas::ccat: plus MANY OTHERS!!
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by popper2398
I would LOVE to be able to move rooms around!! Even upgrade some of the small rooms I purchased to larger ones!!! that would be GREAT!! When I purchased the smaller rooms I thought yeah that is enough but then as you add on and add on you think oh boy I would love to make that bigger!! But in order to do so you would have to buy ANOTHER room and then you still have that one!!
I had emailed Ganz sometime ago (probably 6 months ago) about this and they replied that they were working on it then.
I also wish they would change the naming of the rooms from how it is now and combine both the new and old way! Because it doesn't help if you have a couple pets rooming together!
I must say though it is scary to ask for anything to be changed! Because heaven knows what other glitches we will have to deal with when they do it!

Popper2398 :acs::bas::ccat: plus MANY OTHERS!!
View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
That would be really nice!! As meticulous as I tend to be I have animals in certain parts of the house. When they roll out new pets I don't always have room for my favorites where I would like to put them.

The other thing I have suggested to them is the ability to upgrade a room from medium or small to large; especially since your first ten rooms given to you with adoptions are mediums. :abn:ARBY (my first Webkinz)
View Post Originally Posted by mjdramaqueen92
i think that is a wonderful idea! i have sooo many rooms that i have nothing in and have no use for them!
View Post Originally Posted by katey3007
In the interview with Ganz that WI did this was one of the things brought up, moving rooms. I think they said that they are working on this. I hate it when you adopt a new pet and they add a room where you would never have put one. Let us hope Ganz finally moves on this problem.
Hopefully Ganz will do this soon!
View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I love this idea, thanks for that... while they're at it, maybe they could add a second floor?

My only question would be about deleting rooms... with so many young ones on, it might be possible for them to delete rooms without meaning to... I don't have a solution, but it would be something to think about.

I'd also love to see us be able to move our doors... that would make decorating a WHOLE lot easier!

Thanks for this great idea, and for getting me imagining new possiblities!

Peace,
Jenn
View Post Originally Posted by readbooks3721
cool! good idea!
View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
I agree! I also think it would be nice if you knew which pets were in which rooms, instead of hunting all over.
View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
I absolutely love this idea! If we create a room we should be able to demolish it like in the real world! I like your idea about the shape of the house too. I would want a nice cottage because I like to be cozy. It would be cute to see the outside, like your front door and you could put like a welcome mat and like a mail box.
Thank you all so much for supporting my idea!
Keep posting, please!
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Closed