Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Moviing With Pets more Easy.

Every time you chose a new pet to play with, you got move to the room where you left your pet the last time.

What about if you organize a party or reunion of your pets..... it takes hours, You have to redraw every room at least 2 times...

Dont you think it can be great if they add an options that says something like bring to here....

Insted of going to the pets room and have to jump back to the place you where, it just bring the new pet to the door....

What you think.
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Imma Gleek
Webkinz :)

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Moviing With Pets more Easy.

I think thats a great idea
It would really help
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Moviing With Pets more Easy.

I think it's a great idea too. I never get all my webbies in one place just because of the time factor. I keep thinking I should, at least once, for a screenshot or something, but it just seems like too much effort.
sajcwebin is offline Female
Closed