Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #421
remmyrat
Webkinz :)

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Room names

I support. I love when they had that.. now u have to scroll down to find a pets name.. it stinks if you have 350+ Webkinz
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #422
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I agree with you. Ganz removed our privelege for naming rooms just because 5% of WW members were naming their rooms inappropriate names and keeping them that way. I wonder why Ganz couldn't have just banned the culprits from WW. About 95% of WW members were innocent (like me). Actually, I did use a bad word in the naming of one of my rooms but just to see what would happen. I changed it immediately after. My suggestion for you is to not blame Ganz but to blame the room naming abusers as much as possible.
I dont get that! no one would see it if they did name it something bad unless they invited someone over! Your right though. We shouldn't blame Ganz, just the abusers...
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #423
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

That would be great. I have my rooms named random things because they don't have the name I want. I support!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #424
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Shoppingmall562
I dont get that! no one would see it if they did name it something bad unless they invited someone over! Your right though. We shouldn't blame Ganz, just the abusers...
Oh, I made a mistake.

You should read my post in the following thread.

Ability to choose our own names for the rooms

Last edited by T9850; 05-17-2011 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: adding link
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #425
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

I liked this option. In Ganz's defense, for most players there is a lot of choices. We're just the wacko addicts who want to make weird rooms 'cuz we've made all the others. xD

I support!
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #426
minnottes has disabled reputation

I support! It has gotten to the point where I started naming my pets names that would coordinate with the room so I can use that name on the map and figure out the room I need to go to easier (for example: I named my tie dye puppy Rainbow mainly because I had a rainbow themed room that was previously called "The Bedroom". It was among 20 other "The Bedrooms" and I got them all mixed up!)
minnottes is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #427

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Why cannot Ganz allow people who are safe-vouched for KinzChat-Plus use the same words that are already verified by the chat filter? And the answer is, they are probably afraid that visitors who are NOT safe-vouched will some something "inappropriate".

But here is a solution for them! When a player who is not safe-vouched into KC+ visits the house of someone with typed-in room names, hide the room names from him/her, and display room numbers instead (yeah, those wicked long numbers that appear when you buy a room).
Old 05-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #428
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
I support. I love when they had that.. now u have to scroll down to find a pets name.. it stinks if you have 350+ Webkinz
I agree. With a lot of pets, it takes awhile for the feature to load.

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
I support! It has gotten to the point where I started naming my pets names that would coordinate with the room so I can use that name on the map and figure out the room I need to go to easier (for example: I named my tie dye puppy Rainbow mainly because I had a rainbow themed room that was previously called "The Bedroom". It was among 20 other "The Bedrooms" and I got them all mixed up!)
Yeah, that's another problem. Most of my rooms' names are not accurate because it isn't fun using the strict naming system.

Last edited by T9850; 05-18-2011 at 01:52 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #429
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

Icollect the things that doug the dog gives you if you find him, and I named the room Dog's cave because they're was nothing to name it. I also have a space themed room called the lair. Their should at least be better choices, especially for the new themes and the rare themes.
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #430
T9850

I'm bringing this thread up to encourage more posts.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]