Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 02:19 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
littlewonders is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Naming rooms: suggestions for words GANZ could add

I like the new system for room names, because I can keep my pets name with their room when we move them. I had several names I could not move, so I started using themes. There are many I use that are not on the list.

camp - I use this a lot with the new tents

library

music

snack - just fun to decorate

party - we have lots of birthdays

treehouse - lots of new birds

ocean

(I agree with aquarium, the goldfish is scared in a cove)

jungle

swamp

recess

formal garden

arctic

outback

ship - I have rooms above and below deck

castle

dungeon

and all of the sports themes.
littlewonders is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #32
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

I agree about the third pulldown menu completely I have two closets and soon I will need a new one
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-13-2008, 09:09 AM   #33
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by scruffysmom
Oh, I soooo agree!!! It completely takes the creativity out of making an interesting room. I got the idea from WI to use all my gold safes to make a "bank". What would you call that now???
I hope someone from GANZ reads this thread and sees how limited the new naming system is. Maybe they'll take some of our suggestions and add new words. I will add your suggested word. Thanks so much!!

---------- scienter added 17 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
hockey, soccer, other sports
charm forest names
rare names
magical(i have magical TV room)
bowling alley
diner(idk if that is there)
in home racetrack(i have one)
in home gym
police station
fire station
bank
school
ect, ect, ect...might post more later, but thought train is running low>
thank you!! I've added your suggestions.

---------- scienter added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by littlewonders
I like the new system for room names, because I can keep my pets name with their room when we move them. I had several names I could not move, so I started using themes. There are many I use that are not on the list.

camp - I use this a lot with the new tents

library

music

snack - just fun to decorate

party - we have lots of birthdays

treehouse - lots of new birds

ocean

(I agree with aquarium, the goldfish is scared in a cove)

jungle

swamp

recess

formal garden

arctic

outback

ship - I have rooms above and below deck

castle

dungeon

and all of the sports themes.
thank you!! I've added your suggestions (let me know if I missesd any!). FYI, I put "formal" under the first "pull down menu" list. Thanks for your suggestions!

---------- scienter added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Derrie
I agree about the third pulldown menu completely I have two closets and soon I will need a new one
I hope they look at this list and see how limited we really are with the room names!! I've added "closet". thanks so much!!

Last edited by scienter; 09-13-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
scienter is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #34
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Great idea, Scienter!

My suggestions, please add them if you think they are good:

Atlantis
Beach
Caesar
Doggy
Dungeon
Emperor
King's Chamber
Kitty
Pharaoh's Chamber
Queen's Chamber
Reception
Sunken Ship
Tunnel Room
Underwater

I'd also like to be able to use a phrase such as "Don't Go There!" (entrance to tunnel leading to pyramid rooms) or "We Did It!" (trophy room).
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #35
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

i think that they should still let you type your own room names!! THis new one i dont like becuase its sooo weird and not cool!! Nice thread though
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #36
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Great idea, Scienter!

My suggestions, please add them if you think they are good:

Atlantis
Beach
Caesar
Doggy
Dungeon
Emperor
King's Chamber
Kitty
Pharaoh's Chamber
Queen's Chamber
Reception
Sunken Ship
Tunnel Room
Underwater

I'd also like to be able to use a phrase such as "Don't Go There!" (entrance to tunnel leading to pyramid rooms) or "We Did It!" (trophy room).
I've added most of them. Just to let you know, I've added Pharaoh's, Queen's, Kings, Emperor's in the list for the first pull down menu since "room" is in the second pull down menu. So you'd be able to make Pharoah's room, plus other names like Pharoah's bathroom, Pharoah's kitchen, etc. Thanks for your great suggestions!!

---------- scienter added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
i think that they should still let you type your own room names!! THis new one i dont like becuase its sooo weird and not cool!! Nice thread though
I totally agree with you. I don't like the new system either. It limits our creativity. But we have to work with what they give us. So let's give them some ideas for new words and see if they'll add some of them for us!!

Last edited by scienter; 09-13-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #37
Crissangel1225

linkinpark92.3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
Agreed. If webkinz is (more like WAS) an education website, then wouldn't they want kids to be able to think for theirselves and enhance their creative flow? Or is it no longer about the kids?
linkinpark92.3 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 07:51 AM   #38
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

I've added a few more words.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #39
I want to be a

Melia is on a distinguished road

I like the new system, but I agree it should be expanded! It would also be nice to choose between using the new system and the old system.
Melia is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 08:06 AM   #40
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I think they should add all the names from a baby name book, and then selective words from the dictionary. It is WAY too limited as it is now. I have an old room named sanctuary, I am so glad I named it before the new Ganz dictionary.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]