Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #341
Webkinz :)

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

Default Re: please come up with a plan for renaming our rooms

I agree they need more names for the rooms. I sent in a comment as to that a few weeks ago.
ryhill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #342

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Thank you MysticZone for your post i learned a lot
I still have hopes that Ganz will do something about room naming because what we have now is unacceptable
..one way is to let us type what we want using filter we have is Kinz plus
...other to add more options
...the last one is to keep the way it is but in addition to " buy " and "jump" mode to add a "preview" mode where you can see what is inside of the room while your mouse is hoovering over the room without entering
or add a "note" mode. In this mode you can type notes about your room, anything you want but nobody except you can see your notes they only can see the name of the room
I hope the more we complain the better chance they change something . It is so bad now it can not be worst.
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #343
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

The only way Ganz could ever fix this problem would be to change the system so it would be similar to the kinzchat plus. As long as we got a room name suggestion box, I would be fine. I did a similar thread about this issue, but Ganz hasn't really cared. It's too bad.

I have seven, that's right, SEVEN closets, each one holds a specific type of clothing (ex. shirts, eye wear, full outfits). All seven closets are named in variations of the closet, my closet, my walk in closet, the walk in closet, etc. I have to keep graphed lists in order to remember which rooms are which.

It wouldn't kill Ganz to add some more names, especially room themed ones and just plain nouns and adjectives. The blue room, or the music room, the dance floor or the theater. I think Ganz should also have a middle selection in the room naming system. Example; The Megaplex Theater. That way, you could have just the megaplex, just the theater, or add them together. The naming options would be endless. I wish Ganz would read these posts.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #344
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Personally, I would like to see a combination of the old system and the new, and with much more options.
In the new system, I like that it allows you the pet's name, no matter what it is. So that first menu (on the left side) could stay, IMO.
It's the other menu I have issues with, as it is WAY too limited and limiting! I would, at the very least, like to see the Theme names added (if it's good enough for Ganz to use, it's good enough for us, too!).
Also, my fondest wish (for that right-hand menu) would be to add a blank box that would let you type in your own comments - comments that would have the same filters as KC+. After all, if they are words Ganz allows in KC+, how could they dare use the "inappropriateness" argument?
IMO, you'd now have the best of both systems.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #345
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

At lease let us use the Room Theme Names!
Old 07-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #346

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I think GANZ should make it so that we can name as rooms as we used to in the old days. But more updated. We should be able to type in a room name in a "chat bar" which looks like the kinz chat+ bar. It would only be so big (we don't want kilometer long room names!) and we can only use words we can in kinz chat+. We should also be able to type in pet names. For those who don't use kinz chat + could have a more updated naming system like we have now. More words could be added, such as colours, room theme names, and shapes.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 02:10 PM   #347
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb room naming

when you buy a room for your webkinz you always have to choose simple,boring, choices to name your room, like: the barkyard and Sally's den , and my backyard
why not just type in your own room name!?!?!?
its so frustrating when you can't say what your room really is and you just have to make it so boring and simple. why not support? its could be like kc+ no bad word or inappropiate language for naming your rooms. i was about to make a room that i was going to call servents head quarters but i had to title it: the den, and i already have five dens!
come on ganz! its getting annoying what we have to name our rooms! their never unique! and we fans always have to give out the same titles to other rooms.
come and support for typing in the names of our own rooms!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #348

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: room naming

I know what you mean. They used to allow this. It was way easier and less frustrating to type what we wanted to call our rooms. I really hope they bring back that feature. I support!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 12:27 PM   #349
Call me Tonks!

devil_chic will become famous soon enough

I know, I miss that freedom too.
devil_chic is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 12:27 PM   #350
PARTY LIKE A

LaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roost

I know what you mean, I was there when they did allow room naming. I have to name storage rooms after pets just so i know what holiday it is.. Such as "Stitch's Storage Room" really is Christmas Storage.
Hopefully they bring back the naming in which we can type our own room names
LaniSimplicity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]