Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #321
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Room Name Suggestion Box!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
I absolutely loved it. I named one of my rooms "The Vacation Room" and now do not have the ability to do something like that. Bring it back, GANZ!
I know, this is terrible.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 10:54 PM   #322
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

A wonderful, wonderful idea. I am really tired of the titles that do not fit my rooms and so is my daughter and others. They took our creativity away and usually people do not take to well to that.....but they are willing to listen at least and that is good.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #323
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad you all agree. I started another thread like this a few days ago and it didn't get much press either. Ganz removed our freedom to type because someone complained, but now the system is awful! Webkinz world is supposed to be a cool, awesome place where we can create and have fun. Yet now we are so limited, and it really disappoints me.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #324
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: More Webkinz Room Names

Why is it that Ganz takes away are creativity? Why is it that we have such a limited, boring list to choose form? I know Ganz is trying to make WW a nice place, but what's so wrong with a little creativity? What is Ganz afraid of? All they'd need to do is put a filter on the system! I heard that when you go to a friend's house, you can't even see their room names! So what is the point?!
I'm not angry at Ganz, I'm just really disappointed. If you have a problem with something, you don't get rid of the thing entirely, you fix it. Someone wise once told me you don't run from your problems, you face them. And that is exactly what Ganz needs to do.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #325
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

hopefully, they'll be able to add another section in the room naming to name the room after the theme ... it has to be possible 'cuz u can do that in 'my page' ... eg. name of pet/type of pet then theme room then type of room.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #326
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

I reply/answer whenever this topic comes up. I agree that we should be able to pick and choose our own room names. we already spent our money on the webkinz so why can't we make the rooms the way we want them? besides the names, why does ganz have guidelines regarding where items are placed? again, since we are spending our money we should be able to play how we want. why does it matter if a lamp goes indoors or out? why can't the room names at the very least match the ganz themes?
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:15 AM   #327
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Naming Rare Rooms.

I think Webkinz should add the name of the rare themes, such as Persian, Aztec etc. to the list of rooms so you know which theme is which. What do you guys think?
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #328
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Default Re: Naming Rare Rooms.

I think that is a fantastic idea. Write to ganz in webkinz world in the newspaper suggestion & comments area. They read every comment. I know it would help me keep track of where I put things. I have so many rooms I lose track. Thanks for the thread. Reps to you for a great suggestion.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:21 AM   #329
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I also think that they should add the names of the rare themes to the list of possables that we can call our rooms . I have a very large house and it is getting hard to name all of them in ways that makes it easer too know whos room is what.. Please add more options so i don't have to keep so meany as numbers waiting to become a cool name... thank you....
ddoott is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #330

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I would add not just the Rare themes, but as many WShop themes as possible, too. What's wrong with "Prehistoric Room", "Ikebana Room", "Pirate Deck Room", or "Rock'n'Roll Room"? Also, make those "My", "The", and pet name/kind prefixes into a separate choice - they are, in many cases, just a wasted scroll time.
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]