Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #311
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: More Webkinz Room Names

I wish we could name our own rooms again! That was so much easier!
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #312
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Eichhornchen
I wholeheartedly agree!
We definitely need more options.
I'm not 100% sure of the need for a filter, your room names aren't visible to people not on your account.
Just leave generic options for the My Page feature, and there should not be need to worry.
There are 3 space/spaceship themes but no space/spaceship room name.
My galactic room is the TV room >.<

I agree. We could have at least one name for each room theme in the W Shop and the Ganz Estore. Then I could FINALLY name my Christmas room the "Christmas Room" instead of the "Holiday room" and my Halloween room the "Halloween room" instead of "The Lair." I didn't know that people who visit your house couldn't see your rooms' names. That really makes me wonder why Ganz changed the way we name rooms.

Last edited by Iamwebkinzfan; 04-09-2010 at 06:09 PM..
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #313
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan

That really makes me wonder why Ganz changed the way we name rooms.
Ganz changed the way we name rooms because of complaints. I'm always advocating to think twice before complaining to GANZ, because often the cure is worse than the original problem... as in this case.

I'm in complete agreement with all of you. Actually I'd be in favour of unrestricted room names, no filters. No outsider sees your room names.

I have a room (a field) named "Pasture Bedtime". My herd of cows and sheep sleep there. I did this before the current pre-chosen name system, couldn't do that anymore. The current system stifles imagination.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #314
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Ganz changed the way we name rooms because of complaints. I'm always advocating to think twice before complaining to GANZ, because often the cure is worse than the original problem... as in this case.

I'm in complete agreement with all of you. Actually I'd be in favour of unrestricted room names, no filters. No outsider sees your room names.

I have a room (a field) named "Pasture Bedtime". My herd of cows and sheep sleep there. I did this before the current pre-chosen name system, couldn't do that anymore. The current system stifles imagination.
I wonder what complains were about
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #315
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

I agree, complaints often have a very bad cure.
Lots of my rooms, I had very creative names but when they changed it, the room still had the creative names. So I'm not planning on changing those names anytime soon.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #316
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder what the complaits were about. I hate it when Ganz "fixes" a problem, and the result is worse.

Last edited by Iamwebkinzfan; 04-11-2010 at 04:16 PM..
Old 04-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #317
God can save u 2

Thumbs up Room Name Suggestion Box!

We all loved it when we could type the names of our rooms in WW, but ever since Ganz changed it, we had the same, boring, uncreative names from the same, boring, uncreative list for who knows how long! I think Ganz should have the program changed back to the orginal way, or at least have a work suggestion box! The clubhouse has one, so the rooms should have one too. Think about it! I've had my WW house have over 10 new rooms just this year, and I had to name 4 closets in varities of the walk-in closet, the closet, my closet, and my walk-in closet. It's really boring, confusing, and uncreative! We don't even have name selections for room themes in the W Shop and the Ganz Estore!
Please support, we could get some creativity back in WW!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #318
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Room Name Suggestion Box!

I am all for it
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #319
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

yeah, i did i loved it
Old 04-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #320
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

I absolutely loved it. I named one of my rooms "The Vacation Room" and now do not have the ability to do something like that. Bring it back, GANZ!
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]