Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Room names

I think that they should but I also think they need to have an approval system so people don't name their rooms bad things. That's my thought from the peanut gallery. LOL
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #292

pixiepink19 is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked where you could type in the names better.
pixiepink19 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #293
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

I know!!
They should've never taken the free naming ablity away.
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #294
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

I agree about the room names. how it is set up now is absolutely awful. does someone know how to actually get this suggestion to someone at ganz? hundreds of us have complained about it ever since it was changed. my feeling is, we spent our money to ganz so why should they care what we name our room? or what goes inside or outside for that matter. once they have our money, why can't we play the game how we want!
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #295
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I agree! It's pretty weird not being able to name the room by the theme - rep points for you!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #296

Nanawebbie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Room Names are so limited!

How about theme or holiday names for our rooms - Halloween Room would be useful! Princess Room, Gem Room, Jungle Room, Snow Garden, Fairy Room ..I am sure members could add many more suggestions. I really lliked it better when we could name them ourselves. I have way too many general purpose rooms ;-)
Nanawebbie is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #297
ebkinz
Gifted

levinscar is a name known to alllevinscar is a name known to alllevinscar is a name known to all

Default Re: Room Names are so limited!

Definitely! Sometimes when they don't have what i want i leave the number
levinscar is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #298
Jessy262

i wish it was like before. before (about 6 months) you get to type in your own room name but you can't do something innapropriate. it was simmilar to the kinzchat plus talking way.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #299
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Nanawebbie
How about theme or holiday names for our rooms - Halloween Room would be useful! Princess Room, Gem Room, Jungle Room, Snow Garden, Fairy Room ..I am sure members could add many more suggestions. I really lliked it better when we could name them ourselves. I have way too many general purpose rooms ;-)

Or, at the end of the current selections (from the right-hand menu), add the category OTHER. It would bring up a blank slot that you could type in your own name which would then go through their filters, disallowing anything inappropriate. This way you could still have your pet's name (which we couldn't do with the old system) but still name the room something more useful than "So-and-so's All Purpose Room".
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #300
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Room Names are so limited!

I agree, the room names are terrible. I have 115 webkinz and want them all to have unique room names. my house started out great because I could choose my own names, my own words. but now ganz has limited that. why do they care what the rooms are named? once we buy the webkinz they have made their money. even if they continued to be so strict, why couldn't they at least allow a room name for every theme that they came up with? and all the color names?
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]