Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #21
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default Re: Renaming room suggestions for Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by reya
Wow thanks for doing this, I just checked and the ones I wanted to see added are on there. I will think if there are any others and let you know
Your welcome. Please let me know if you have any more names to add to the list.

---------- 1MamaWebkin added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by diamond0203
How about adding: Storage, Clothes, Closet, Shoes,

Could numbers be added to the allowed list? Example: Closet4 or Clothing3

What about addressing multiple pets in one room. They are not always the same type of pet. In a number of my rooms I have 3 different pets.

There are many nice features about the new naming system. The multiple pets is one of my biggest concerns. Having the option of using the old system as well would be nice for those odd named rooms.
will find out & poat reply. Thank you. I will add the 4 names mentioned to the list.

Last edited by 1MamaWebkin; 09-09-2008 at 01:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
beachbabiixox is an unknown quantity at this point

along with the vegetable garden like strawberry gardens, doughnut gardens(POTM item), etc.

Last edited by beachbabiixox; 09-09-2008 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: repeats
beachbabiixox is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #23
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by beachbabiixox
is there a living room? there should be and I think there should also be rooms with more than one pet like pinky and babys bedroom or something. Also along with the vegetable garden like strawberry gardens, doughnut gardens(POTM item), etc. I'm not a big fan of this new change but I guess ill have to deal with it.
I don't know of anyone yet that really likes it. It is very limiting. The lady I talked to was very nice & said they are taking all suggestions. So hoepfully it will improve with the next maintenance day.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #24
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

This is awesome, I sent them some suggestions also. I also asked to be able to put more than one pet's name on a room. I like my Webbies to have roomies - up to four in a room and I never remember where to find them. I also asked for all the themes to be included and I asked for more descriptive words like Halloween room etc. I think everyone who wants more choices should put their suggestions in. The more they hear from us, the quicker we might see some improvements on the naming (I love the new system by the way - not mad at Ganz at all)
kajika is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #25
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kajika
This is awesome, I sent them some suggestions also. I also asked to be able to put more than one pet's name on a room. I like my Webbies to have roomies - up to four in a room and I never remember where to find them. I also asked for all the themes to be included and I asked for more descriptive words like Halloween room etc. I think everyone who wants more choices should put their suggestions in. The more they hear from us, the quicker we might see some improvements on the naming (I love the new system by the way - not mad at Ganz at all)
Oh Good, i am glad that you like the new system. Yes the more suggestions the better for all of us. thank you for submitting your suggestions. My DD has over 40 & I told her they have to start having room mates :-) She has hardly any space left...it is getting ridiculous. LOL.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #26
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Naming rooms: suggestions for words GANZ could add

I don't know about you but I find the new way of naming your rooms a bit limited. I like the fact that they have all your pets names but I hope GANZ will add more words in the future

NOTE TO GANZ: are you getting the idea that giving our room-naming rights back would be a lot easier than adding all these words!! This list is from only a handful of people...

or what many have suggested:
~ Instead of that huge list,just use the Kinzchat Plus filtering system.

~ keep the first drop down menu and make the second part a fill-in-the-blank that allows 2-3 words, subject to the filter

~ just bring back the old naming system....please!

So far the words available are in black type and as follows:
(our suggestions are in red)

first pull down menu
Option to choose nothing
The
My
and then all your pets' names
and all the types of webkinz you own
Ancient Civilization
Autumn
Aztect
boy's
Cat's

Candy
Camp Ground
Christmas
cold (will allow for cold room, cold storage)
colors--red, yellow, blue, green, white, orange, black, purple, etc.
Cottage
Court
Dog's
Egyptian
East
Easter
Emperor's
Energy
Fall
Fall Fest
formal
fruits & vegetable
fruits (strawberriy, watermelon) for names like strawberry patch, farm etc.
Fun
girl's
Halloween
Hannukah
Haunted
King's
Lost City
New
North
Meadow
Mountain
Magical
Medieval
Mystery
Old
Party
Peace
Pharaoh's
Prairie
Queen's
Science
Sleeping
South
Spirit
Spring
Summer
Underwater
vegetable
vegetables (carrot, corn, tomato) for names like carrot farm, carrot garden, etc.
Vehicle
Water
West
Winter

second pull down menu
Option to choose nothing
all purpose room
aquarium
arctic
Area
Arts and Crafts Room
At the Beach
Atlantis
kitchen
backyard
Bakery
bank
Baseball Park
Basement
bathroom
beach
Bear Cave
bedroom
Berry Patch
Big Green Team
Birthday Room
Book Store
bowling alley
Cabbage Carrot Patch
Caesar
Cafe
camp
Candy Sweet Shop
Car Test Track
Cash Crop
cash garden
castle
cave
chamber
chapel
charm forest
church
classroom
closet
coffee shop, shoppe
colors (all the colors, blue, green, yellow etc.) room
Corn Maze
courtyard
cove
curio room
curio shop
Day Care
den
Desert
diner
dining room
Dog House
Doggy
dungeon
fairy room
fairytale room
FArm
Farmyard
fire station
florist
Flower Room
Flower Shop
Flower Store
football room
forest
friends
Front Yard
Fun Clouds
Fun Room
gallery
garage
garden
Garden of Wonder
Gazebo
Girls Fun Room
Girls Pink Pad
Girls Bathroom No Boys
Golf Course
Grandmas Flower Garden
Grandmas Rest Room
Grandmas Kitchen
Grandmas Special Place
greenhouse
Guest Room
hall
Happy Room
hideaway
hockey room
Hotel
Igloo
in home gym
in home race track
jungle
laboratory/lab
lair
library
living room
Lizards Lounge
Lost in Space
Lounge
Natures Nest
maze
meadow
Meditation Room
Mountain
Monkey Nest
movie room
Mouse Manor
mud room
museum
no boys allowed
no girls allowed
nursery
ocean
office
outback
Palace
Park
Party Place
paradise
party room
Patch
Patio
picnic
play room
Playground
police station
Pond
Prairie
Prizes and Awards
Pumpkin and Watermelon Patch
Reading and Music Room
rec room
Reception
recess
room
salon
sanctuary
school
School Class Room
secret room
Serenity Garden
ship
sitting room
Sky Resort
snack room
spa
Space
spare room
Sports Spot
sports room
Stalls
storage room
store
studio
Sun Fun Beach
Sunken Ship
Sun Room
Summer Camp
swamp
Sweet Pink Pad
Tea Room
theater
Throne Room
topiary
Toy Room
Toy Store
Toy Closet
track
trading room
treehouse
trophy room
tunnel room
tv room
Video Centre
waterfall
Webkinz Waterpark
Wild Wild Kids
Wild Jungle
windmill
Wings and Things
Yard

Third pull down menu
(I have multiple rooms of the same type; for example I have 5 gardens and I'd like to number them)

other suggestions:

1.) like to be able to use phrases such as "Don't Go There!" (entrance to tunnel leading to pyramid rooms) or "We Did It!" (trophy room). thanks Webberlily

2.) like to use colors to name rooms (black and white room, blue room etc.)

3.) what if you have more than 1 pet per room; would like to use more than 1 pet's name thanks Livi

4.) thanks to grandmakinghorn for suggestion #4:
Ganz is taking the fun out of Webkinz with all these changes... choosing a pet name and a room name was being very creative... We could let them know by e-mailing them at
support@webkinz.com or customerservice@ganz.com
or calling them at: Phone: 1-866-932-5469 or 1-800-724-5902

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love to hear your suggestions for new words to add. I will add them to my list. Maybe GANZ will take up some of our suggested words!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgroom naming.jpg (70.6 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by scienter; 10-01-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: add names
scienter is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #27
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Naming rooms: suggestions for words GANZ could add

i really dislike the system! only a small number of my rooms have names from the system, and i no longer get new rooms because of it. i suggest getting kinzchat plus if you do not have it. i do, but i can't use the clubhouse. anyway, with kinzchat plus, sometimes i have to use the menu and sometimes i don't, strange... great ideas, by the way!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 09-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #28
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i really dislike the system! only a small number of my rooms have names from the system, and i no longer get new rooms because of it. i suggest getting kinzchat plus if you do not have it. i do, but i can't use the clubhouse. anyway, with kinzchat plus, sometimes i have to use the menu and sometimes i don't, strange... great ideas, by the way!
did you want to add any of your room names? You never know, GANZ may add it if there's enough demand!!
scienter is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #29
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

hockey, soccer, other sports
charm forest names
rare names
magical(i have magical TV room)
bowling alley
diner(idk if that is there)
in home racetrack(i have one)
in home gym
police station
fire station
bank
school
ect, ect, ect...might post more later, but thought train is running low>
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 09-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #30
skrprgrl
Gifted

scruffysmom is on a distinguished road

Oh, I soooo agree!!! It completely takes the creativity out of making an interesting room. I got the idea from WI to use all my gold safes to make a "bank". What would you call that now???
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]