Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #271
Webkinz :)
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default Re: Room Naming Idea

why oh why are there folks who think not nice things are funny....I mean you would not think people who like cute ..super cute little animals and stuff would think like that.... darn...I really want to be able to name my rooms fun stuff... like Spiffy Sparkle Snack Shack or Muddys Midnight Movies or whatever.
That is part of the designing fun ...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #272
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would love to have it back, even with some editing. I used to name my store rooms the scary room which is what my friend calls her room where she puts everything she does not know what else to do with. Most of my webbies share rooms so there is no way of naming the room and remembering who goes in there. I have too many all purpose rooms.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #273
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

my rooms ...hmmm they are not really "all purpose" but they surely need better names than "THE COVE" or "THE LAIR" I mean how many cove and lairs would I want..... I want to name my Super Happy Sandwich Shack... and my Everything Giant .. rooms......not exactly those names but you know what I mean....and my pets share rooms also... I have my Froggy Swamp and Polar Bear Snug ..Etc.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #274
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

I want the old naming sytem back too. I have way too many The Den, The All Purpose Room, The Spare Room. Trying to find a certain room in house webbie house is near impossible with the current naming system.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #275

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I completely agree. I have a LOT of rooms and now I don't name any of the new ones...just leave the numbers. Sure wish a moderator with some Ganz clout could see if it would be possible to change it back or not and see what they say.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #276

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I have an idea, how about everybody, on the same day, say Tuesday the 25th, write in the comment and suggestion area in Webkinz World about changeing the room naming thing and if enough come in all in one day maybe they would notice? What do you think??
Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #277
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

I liked the typing way better. I still have some rooms named with the old one.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #278

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb New room names we will love to see

Aquarium
Cabin
Farm (this one is particularly overdue)
Playground
Retreat
Temple

Ganz, ahoy?
Old 09-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #279
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New room names we will love to see

Hotel
Drive-thru (Mine is so cute! with their little cars!)

Cute Idea.

I love the temple!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #280
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: New room names we will love to see

would be great if we could just name our own rooms like the old days
dustysky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]