Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 05:38 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Default Re: New room naming policy

I wish Ganz would change that too. My favorite room name is Valley of the Kings. Of course it has my Egyptian stuff in there.
yma74 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 05:39 AM   #252
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I agree-when you have a large house how many all purpose rooms do you want? It would help some of us if we could at least use the room theme name like Egyptian or Science or even Circus.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:41 AM   #253
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

At one point after the switch, i sent Ganz a suggestion:

Room names could be designated with two fields. The first field would be a dropdown menu like the new system, where you could pick a certain pet's name or type of animal from a list. The second field would be like the old system, where you could type in a description.

The new system worked fine when my :deer: Boris got his Kinzville Academy vanity table, and we made a room called "Boris's Salon". But it fails miserably for our Christmas room ("Roger's Spare Room"), The Room of Giant Food (with the gingerbread wallpaper, the giant sandwich table, apple chairs, etc.), the Snow Fort (AKA "The Spa"), and the Chapel (AKA "The Sitting Room"). <y Lester has a diner, but i had to name his prep kitchen "Skunk's Play Room".

As i said to Ganz in my note, even if they added a ton of things to the "acceptable" list, the people who play with Webkinz are smart and creative, and they will always think of something that the programmers never imagined!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:02 AM   #254
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

I HATE the way we can name our rooms now. My mom called Ganz & told them how awful this is. They told her yjay yjry were going to add more choices to the drop down menu. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......this was a year ago & i8t stll isn't better. I (&my mom) have more than 100 rooms & I can't find anything.
suzee<<<< NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 08:15 AM   #255
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree! Some of my webkinz share rooms and they aren't the same kind. I have a bird and an otter sharing a room and I have to call it The Bedroom. When we got to name it, my favorite one I named was Relaxicfication. It is my beach and I'm happy I got to name it that while I could.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #256
warrenbl

warren b l will become famous soon enough

Default Room Naming System

I hate the room naming system that ganz put in a while back! It's driving me crzay. Now I have 4 rooms called my bedroom! i wish they would bring back the old system sort of how KinzChat Plus is now, where you can put in anything appropriate! Please post if you agree or disagree!
warren b l is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #257
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Room Naming System

I did really like the old system of naming rooms, but I can say that lots of people take that and make the rooms inapproprate names. And they can't sensor it because the people put spaces between all the letters so it passes the sensors l i k e t h i s. See you can't tell what I am s a y i n g i f i g o l i k e t h i s u n l e s s i t o l d y o u w h a t i a m d o i n g. It only makes webkinz a safer place for everyone, even adults.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #258

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

i also do not like the new system but my secrest it naming my pets. when i get a pet like a wabkinz cares or caring valley or a duplicate pet i name it after what i want the room to be. i have aztec, sci-fi, trading card ect.... that way i know exactly what is in the room
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #259
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think the new system is way too limited-I understand about protecting people from the inappropriate naming stuff, but why not keep the new drop-down menu but add in more choices, like generic animals and all the themes-rare or w-shop. For example, instead of being limited to "my cocker spaniels bedroom" you could choose "my dog theme room" or "my cocker spaniels space room". Being able to use all the theme names and generic animal types instead of the specific pet name/type would be a huge help. Would give you a lot more options and I could actually differentiate between my garden room and my farm room. It seems to me that it would be easy for Ganz to just expand each list of choices, or add a third drop down list with the themes listed. I have suggested this to them ages ago, but nothing has happened with that......
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #260
warrenbl

warren b l will become famous soon enough

It's really a pity that there are people that would abuse certain priveleges and ruin things for everybody
warren b l is offline Male
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]