Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #241
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Naming our rooms on WW

I want to personally name rooms too! I named a pet my name for two reasons. First, I wanted a pet with my name. Second, I could use my name in the room titles.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #242
Webkinz :)
kbnkc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default room names

have choices like egyption room, medieval room, halloween room. We need have more choices when naming a new room. there are a lot of themes.
kbnkc is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #243
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default New room naming policy

Hi everyone! I know that many WI members are not very happy with the system currently being used to name rooms. I think that we should be able to type our own names, but they would have the same censors used in the Kinzchat plus area of the clubhouse. But also, I think the censors could be tweaked to also allow us to use our pet's names.

Do you like my idea?
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #244
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New room naming policy

I agree wholeheartedly. I am getting the science rares, and there is no "Lab" in the list of room names you get. Somehow, "Paige's All-Purpose Room" just doesn't cut it. What harm is there in naming your own room, since there is no one else looking at it but you?
upsetness is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #245
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: New room naming policy

it is not ok that we spend money to ganz and yet they won't allow us to use what we bought in our own way! there is no reason why ganz shouldn't allow us to use our own names. heck, even if we could use their themes names that would be great. and colors too. we have over 100 webkinz and I don't want to buy anymore because of the room restrictions. all purpose room and spare room is boring!!!
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:28 AM   #246
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Interesting you should say that- I was recently given a Build-A-Bear, and it seems they have an on-line game and community website, a lot like Webkinz. I logged on, and immediately was not impressed, since you have to select a username from thier list (although it is a large list). However, you get to change the hair color and clothing, even the skin color of your person. What I liked about it (there was a lot I did not like) was that there was a color wheel that you can customize the color of a lot of your stuff. The items in the store were great- table settings, small appliances, computers, etc. While not as cute as Webkinz, it still had some great ideas and interesting applications.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #247
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I'll definitely check that out!
Yes, a lot of my rooms have "_____'s All-Purpose Room" for the name now.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #248
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

We should DEFINITELY get to name our rooms whatever we want. . .I have some rooms from before this option was taken away -- and now I'm really thinking that I don't want to add any more rooms if I have to use the GANZ approved list to name them. . .

On that note what is your favorite Room name that you actually were able to NAME?

Mine is my Egyptian room, I named it Cairo:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:24 AM   #249
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I agree! I loved being able to name my rooms then one day! Ganz just decided they should give us lame options to name our Rooms!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #250
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

I agree completely, I think the way you have to name a room is *****ic!

At least they could add to it so it included theme names.....it's crazy that you can't even call a room "the lab". That would make it way easier to find the room you want.

My favorite room named before they took that choice away is the Secret Garden.

OnlineMommie
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]