Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #231
hermione90
Webkinz :)

alyson93 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Naming our rooms on WW

i agree I want my webkiknz to share rooms and I want to put ______ and ______ bedroom or something not just one name and when I wanted my webkinz to sleep in rooms according to what an imal they were it was annoying because there were no the dog room or something
alyson93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #232
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Yes, we could. I really wish we could. All of the rooms that are freely named I have not edited the titles. Like, a room named 'The Soft Room' or 'MUGSY'S ROOM' spelled with capital letters.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #233
call me erin (:

live4basketball is a jewel in the roughlive4basketball is a jewel in the rough

I don't know about the old version and the new one seems fine to me, so I don't have an issue with it. I kind of like it.
live4basketball is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #234
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

I too have written this soooo many times. I have more webkinz than Ganz has room names. I haven't bought anything new is a while because there is no more variety. again, why does Ganz care what we name the rooms as long as there is no profanity? let us choose our own names so we can use colors and holidays and themes. it is absolutely rediculous that we are not allowed to use the Ganz theme names either.
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #235
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I'd like a mix of the old one and the new one..because I could'nt name my room Mystery's room for my collie before.:[
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #236
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Yeah! Half my rooms are the all purpose rooms??? It's annoying!!! And what about when your webkinz share rooms??
Old 07-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #237
ponygirl703, plummgi

Plummcrazy will become famous soon enough

The old way WAS nice, however, sooo many words weren't allowed to be used by WW, that it would get frustrating.
I just name my webbies what I want their room to be. I have a raccoon named Wizard (Wizard's Classroom), an elephant named Imperial (Imperial's Hall) and so on.

Webkinz_Lovers, I agree, I can't believe they don't at least have "office". Maybe soon they will add more options. They could make it a deluxe member incentive.
Plummcrazy is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:20 AM   #238

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Was it my imagination, or at a year ago when I first got on WW, could we name our rooms our selves.There are so many themes and no way to name the rooms to correspond with the theme.

Does anyone else want to name your own rooms or, how do you use what they have to name like a mediaval theme room?

Thanks, chicken little

I have written to Ganz about naming the rooms and they said they changed it to make it "EASIER" for us to name our rooms.
We all know that it is not easier, just frustrating. I have been leaving some of my new rooms with just the number assigned to it. To name a room by my pet's name has nothing to do with my design or theme.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #239
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I totally agree with everyone, I liked the simple older days better!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #240
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

They say the new way is easier, but no, it isn't. It's annoying and cuts back on our creativity!
I remember being able to name my garden something as simple, easy, and innocent as "Strawberry Garden".

Why don't they use the same system as KinzChat Plus?
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]